Blogger or Wordpress

noahlowryfan

If you decide to create a blog, which one would you choose to create it on, Blogger or Wordpress? Right now, I'm contemplating if I should keep my blog at wordpress or move it to blogger.

chanelchic

I've used both and in my opinion wordpress is a lot better. It's simpler, looks better, the stats are pretty clear and easy to locate. Probably the only advantage blogspot has is that there are more templates - but that doesn't bother me, wordpress makes it easy to customise certain things.

noahlowryfan

Yes, wordpress looks better but I have to remember my username and password. For blogger, I just have to use my Google email account and I'm all good to go. I already decided to go with blogger and deleted my wordpress blog. Maybe one day I will go back to wordpress. Also, blogger (gadgets) has more things to add unlike wordpress (widgets) so I might just have to stick with blogger.

Tashona Helena

I use the actual Wordpress program on my server and I love it. WordPress FTW
smiles.gif
I'm pretty sure wordpress.com has a ton of features like the program does.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanelchic
I've used both and in my opinion wordpress is a lot better. It's simpler, looks better, the stats are pretty clear and easy to locate. Probably the only advantage blogspot has is that there are more templates - but that doesn't bother me, wordpress makes it easy to customise certain things.

Can I change the whole look of the blog?

LC

I found one I really like similar to wordpress but the templates are a lot cooler called be2evolution. It's also free

InspiredBlue

I use blogger, but that's mostly from convenience, because I wasn't really aware of Wordpress way back when I created my blog.
smiles.gif
If I were to do it all over, I might go the other way. I like the look of Wordpress more, and I know that it's easy to alter as well.