Blonde curly hair extensions

Kayteuk

I am looking for blonde ringlet hair extensions.
My best friend has long blonde curly hair, (Like Taylor swift) and shes looking for some extensions for volume that are ringlet curly, not wavy or body wave!
2002593025068353203_rs.jpg

I cant seem to find anything online, and she doesnt want to have to curl every extension every single day because the curls will drop out with her hair length.
Any advise?

Her hair is exactly like this but a lot finer without hair extensions...And if Taylor can do it why cant she
th_DANCE.gif

taylorswift3_07video_v_e.jpg

xsnowwhite

my guess is that taylor probably does recurl hers, idk how it would stay that spiraled. I have never even seen spiral extensions. Sorry
ssad.gif

Kayteuk

I guess if they were permed its possible :-S I have seen them before somewhere but cant seem to find them!

BEA2LS

i love taylor swift
smiles.gif

but i am sure they are curled, don't extensions hold curls very, very well?

NatalieMT

HairDo by Jessica Simpson relaxed curl would be perfect for the Taylor Swift look in the first picture. They are around £80 which is quite a lot but worth it, they're very nice.

Alternatively I might suggest Clipinz wavy pieces, I have some and they're pretty good. They're more of a loose curl than wavy as the name suggests, easy to put in and quite a lot cheaper with a full head at around £20.

I believe both are available synthetic and therefore cannot be used with heat and re-curled, meaning the curl that's already put in there won't fall out. I don't particularly support people buying human hair extensions anyways.

This is my favourite site for this type of thing - http://www.hairextensionsnow.com

Kayteuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
HairDo by Jessica Simpson relaxed curl would be perfect for the Taylor Swift look in the first picture. They are around £80 which is quite a lot but worth it, they're very nice.

Alternatively I might suggest Clipinz wavy pieces, I have some and they're pretty good. They're more of a loose curl than wavy as the name suggests, easy to put in and quite a lot cheaper with a full head at around £20.

I believe both are available synthetic and therefore cannot be used with heat and re-curled, meaning the curl that's already put in there won't fall out. I don't particularly support people buying human hair extensions anyways.

This is my favourite site for this type of thing - http://www.hairextensionsnow.com

I will definitly check that out!

Quote:

Those look good too! I think I shall have to experiment!

Latest posts