blonde redhead brunette msf for NC 42

moonlit

I want the new msfs - I am NC 42 so what msf do you recommend from the blonde redhead brunette collection?

Thanks
specktra_rocks.gif

nunu

If you want to go for a highlighting shade then go for red head msf, if you want more colour then go for brunette.

I'm nc43 and i'm thinking of picking up both.

xxManBeaterxx

Im an NC40 with a very warm skintone this is what i got.

MSF
Brunette - Must have!
Redhead - Must have! My Favorite of the 3
Blonde - This is skippable but i got it anyway

Lipstick
Chingon
BlowDry
All's Fair

Lipgloss
Soft and Wave - Not digging this too much i might return it, its very frosty on my lips.
Quick Tease

Eyeshadows
100 Strokes - Loveeeeee this!!
Top Knot - Skippable
Flip
Femme fi - only if you need another highlighter..
Pincurl - skippable
I think you'd be gorgeous in henna but its a dupe of sumpous olive

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
If you want to go for a highlighting shade then go for red head msf, if you want more colour then go for brunette.

I'm nc43 and i'm thinking of picking up both.

me too I'm 40-42 and ithink i will pick up both this weekend.

MissMochaXOXO

i would say go for brunette first then pick up redhead for a fun highlight shade. brunette u could use everyday.

ohshnappp

You could probably use any of them! Choose depending on what kind of look you would like. Since you are darker, you could take advantage of Brunette; it's pretty dark and harder for fairer skintones to pull off. Redhead would probably give you a nice glow. If you are trying to choose, I would make Blonde your last choice.

moonlit

My birthday is next month so I asked my bf(who is in los angeles) to get me brunette msf, all's fair and b-babe lipsticks and strawberry blonde lipgloss.. unfortunately I cant get this collection in my country so I am waiting for my birthday gift *YaY*
smiles.gif

Thanks so much for the recommendations.. love u girls
smiles.gif

Latest posts