Bloom cosmetics - anyone tried anything?

buddhy

It looks like there is a new brand to the UK (although not a new brand altogether) called Bloom Cosmetics Bloom Cosmetics - cosmetics, makeup, beauty and I was just wondering if anyone has tried anything?

They say that they don't test on animals so I'm quite keen to hear some news on them!

Thanks in advance.

anita22

Bloom is an Aussie brand and is very popular in Australia and New Zealand (I'm a Kiwi!). It's very good quality, although I can't say I've used it that much since most of my stuff is MAC. I've used their eyeshadows, brow gel and lipgloss and thought they were pretty good. I've tested the brushes in store and they're quite nice and soft, although they only have a basic range. I've heard lots of good things about their cream blushes, and they also have a product similar to MAC Paints.

Like I said, it's pretty popular in Australia, if you don't get many responses to this thread then I'd try asking in the Aussie section of the forum
smiles.gif

girlnamedkyle

I have tried the eyeshadow colors on my hands at ULTA, and they are TO DIE FOR. They are pricy though, and none of the colors have been captivating enough (or unique enough) for me to spend sixteen dollars a piece on. I would buy them if they were about ten a piece. I don't really know about any other products... but the shadows are very smooth and very bright.

foomph

The lipstick quality is AMAZING! i have Honeysuckle and Sweet Pea. Smoth, creamy, like and amplified cream (kinda) and smell SO good!!!!!!!!!!!!

kittykit

I used Bloom when I was younger, it was ages ago. They're very popular in Australia *nods* I loved their lip stuffs like Lip Glaze, lipgloss, lip balms and foundation
smiles.gif
I've left the country many years ago and haven't seen Bloom here.

Vixxan

I purchased several of their eyeshadow and cream eye shadows at Ulta and they are gorgeous. I wish I could purchase more of these but Ulta only has a limited selection.

buddhy

Thank you so much for all the feedback. The stuff that is becoming available in the UK is quite limited but maybe if it goes well they will introduce more of the range.

I will try and find some in store to swatch.

Thanks again guys.