Bloom cosmetics?

canadiangirl_1117

Has anyone used their line? Good? Bad? What do you recommend?

Thanks
smiles.gif

fletch50

I have the lipgloss in Sweet Pea. It is a really great your lips but better color. The glosses have a unique scent that i'm not sure how to describe. It is almost an orangey-vanilla scent. They aren't too sticky and have pretty decent staying power.

HotPinkHeels

Sorry to say i cant stand it-the quality is really poor IMO
i had an e/s of theres that creases within an hour and has almost no pigment. i also had a gloss in the tube and it was so sticky and tasted horrible.
I've never gone back after that

Sanne

I had tried a foundation of that brand, and it was gross!!! I tried to apply it, and it rolled right off, like I was rubbing latex on my face!!! and it smelled like lavender, really strong>>> NASTY!!!!

mspixieears

It used to be better quality, and their lip products are still fairly good. I used to love their lip glazes till they started separating and beading in their tubes. Their wand glosses I've not tried but they come in so many fantastic colours. Incidentally I do like the vanilla-mandarin scent. In Australia, it's well-priced; it's not super quality but it's much better than 'everyday' and the packaging is sturdy and cute.

Latest posts