Blot Film

xlakatex

What do you guys recommend for blot wipes or blot powder? I'm having some trouble with my oily skin and need something to help! TIA
thmbup.gif

CoralBlast

I have both from The Body Shop but i don't like the powder
thmbdn.gif
because it's too chalky and appearent. I can't use it when i go out, i have to blend it with a brush( not to mention the powder flies everywhere). The absorbing sheets do a better job without retouching your make up.
thmbup.gif

mizuki~

For powder, MAC's Blot Powder is good. For blotting sheets or film, you can use toilet seat covers. Cut em up into little squares and stuff. I know it sounds funny but I swear it does the exact same thing as blot papers. I hear about it on TV, forums, friends, magazines, etc. It's not only a cheap alternative, it's FREE! hahah

i've used the sephora blot papers, shiseido pureness, and the tarte t-zone travel set. i've honestly liked all three! but shiseido pureness is the best blotting paper for me.
smiles.gif

Kuuipo

NARS or Shiseido Blot Papers. They blot and deposit transparent powder. I am never without them.

VioletB

I use the clean and clear blot sheets from the drug store. They are just like any other blots out there and they're cheap too. You get fifty for like 6 dollars!!