Blot Powder

Grace

I went to a MAC counter to try out the MAC foundations since I've never tried MAC foundations before. Well, I went with the Studio Tech foundation and asked which was the best powder to set it. I was given the blot powder from the ma since my skin can get oily. She was from the Lancome line since all the MAC mas were busy. Now that I have it I'm thinking that this is something you use througout the day to, of course, blot off the oil but I perfer using sheets to get the oil off my face. Do any of you use it to set your foundation or should I exchange it for something else.

Sushi_Flower

I LOVE blot powder! I can't live without it! I also use it with Studio Tech so i can vouch that it works very well with it. I find Studio Tech looks greasy so i use a mattyfying lotion underneath and also Blot Powder over the top of it to get the finish i want. It takes away shine straight away without leaving product build up and barely any colour. I use it without foundation aswell and it's great. It also never oxidises on me even though all other Mac powders do on me.

Latest posts