Blow my liquid metal chunks

user3

Just playing around with some colors and different shapes. I was bored.

I've been sick with damn stomach flu and I miss my makeup! Stupid flash makes me look so white
tong.gif

Being sick has really effected my judgement on my makeup. So if you don't like it I totally understand. I am not too crazy about them (although I do like the blow l/s) but heck I took the time to take the pics so you all are going to see them!
lol.gif

Sorry no full pics I didn't feel like doing my foundation too.

Well.....now you all know, I have freckles on my lips
ssad.gif
I usually hide it pretty well with concealer but I was too lazy this time. So, no that's not the gloss in the first pic that's spotty.... it's my damn freckles.

liquid-metal-pond2.jpg

The flash really washed this one out. The teal was much more vibrant.

EOTDblow.jpg

circusflavouredgum

Damn woman! Both eyes and lips are beautiful
eyelove.gif
Did you use Rose Gold wet? It looks sooo vibrant!

I'm really happy to see some pics from you.

I have freckles on my lips also, I never thought to use concealer to hide them. I've got to try it.

I hope you feel better soon.

veilchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa
i like both but the second i am in love with and will have to try

2nd this!! The teal one looks sooo fabulous!

user4

i love love love the teal with blow.... i had never thought of that!!! its a must do.... and isnt blow just the awsomest!!!!! ur hot girlie... freckly lips and all... hehe MUAHZ

Glitziegal

I like them both. I especially like the shape in the first one. I wish I could make Blow work on me, but it just drags across my lips and dries them out. Any tips?

user2

*insert the drooling MSN smilie here*

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow I love the turqouise look!

user3

awwww Thanks Ladies! You really know how to make a gal feel better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
I like them both. I especially like the shape in the first one. I wish I could make Blow work on me, but it just drags across my lips and dries them out. Any tips?

Thanks hun!! Yup I apply it with a lip brush. I run the brush across blow and then across a lip balm or chapstick (mainly Dr.Pepper smacker
greengrin.gif
) then I apply to my lips. I top it off with the chapstick just to keep it smooth and from feeling dry on my lips.

mspixieears

The metal eye...woah sweet jaysus! And Blow - phew! Meh, who minds freckles on lips, sounds kinda cute
smiles.gif

Good work for someone who isn't feeling so crash-hot! That's better than what I manage when I'm well!

midnightlouise

Awww, I'm sorry you've been feeling bad hon. That flu bug seems to be making the rounds these days
ssad.gif
Hope you're on the mend now!
But about your makeup...I LOVE it! All the pics are great but I really love that teal eye. Fabulous!
greengrin.gif

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by circusflavouredgum
Damn woman! Both eyes and lips are beautiful
eyelove.gif
Did you use Rose Gold wet? It looks sooo vibrant!

I'm really happy to see some pics from you.

I have freckles on my lips also, I never thought to use concealer to hide them. I've got to try it.

I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks my dear! *kisses*

Nope I did not use Rose Gold wet and I didn't use a base either (boths looks was w/out a base). I've found with the metal pigments when I don't use I base I the colors look very intense.

Latest posts