Blue/Brown drama! My 1st post!

girleygirl

Hey yall. This is my 1st post ever, so please be kind when offering me feedback. Thanks!

By the way, how do I post the pics not as an attatchment but like an image (if you know what i mean ;-)?

Here are the products I've used:
Aziza eyeshadow- teal
HIP pigment- famous 228
Lancome color design eyeshadow- Bikini Golden, Guest List, Dill
Revlon marble-ous match liner/shadow duo
Loreal voluminous mascara
NYC eyeliner- black, white

I've mostly used drugstore brands ;-)!

gildedangel

Very pretty! To get your pics in the post, upload to photobucket and use the direct link url in the "insert image" option on the post. HTH!

TamEva Le Fay

This is gorgeous!

And no...you're not getting off that easily!

You must tell us what you used. It's a great twist on blue.

MzzRach

This is lovely!
winkiss.gif

I love the colour combo, really gorgeous.

girleygirl

Wow…thanks [to everyone] for the nice comments! I was very nervous to post, so this is definitely a huge confidence booster! So, here are the products I've used:
Aziza eyeshow- teal
HIP pigment- famous 228
Lancome color design eyeshadow- Bikini Golden, Guest List, Dill
Revlon marble-ous match liner/shadow duo
Loreal voluminous mascara
NYC eyeliner- black, white

I've mostly used drugstore brands ;-)!

Ursula

Wow, this is so pretty. I love the blue with the gold! Great use of Blue.

A couple of tips. You can edit your original post to add the info for what you used. There is a button that's available only to you on your posts that says edit so you can add or remove information.

To add pictures, click on the little button in the original posting box that looks like a picture of a mountain and the sun. Copy the url for the image you want to use (you can find this by mousing over the image, right clicking and copying the url). Now paste that into the box that pops up when you click on the 'add image' button in your original posting box. Hope that helps a bit. You're doing a great job so far. Can I request that next time you take a snap of your whole lovely face and share that too?