Blue Brown pigment + X = Sunpepper

OnaFyre

Solve for X.

Just Kidding!

I remember hearing a while back that all of the She Shines Pigments could be created by mixing existing pigments. So, I'm wondering what else would go into Sunpepper with Blue Brown. TIA.

Edit: I found the post the covers this, but there are no likely recipies for Sunpepper.
http://www.specktra.net/search.php?searchid=493968

HOTasFCUK

Ahhhh get your hands on sunpepper!!! Its my absolute fave.....so freakin beautiful but now i want blue brown!!!!!

Aprilrobin

my two favorites

Hmmm...
just off the top of my head I'd say maybe try mixing blue-brown with a bit of coco or maybe tan.
Sunpepper is definitely a little more "lustrey" than blue-brown. the duchrome effect is much milder as well. Yet, it still has those great red tones that blue-brown does, so I wouldn't completly cancel them out with anything too cool.

Sanne

I think sunpepper mixed with blue is very close to blue brown. how to make bluebrown look like sunpepper...I don't know!

xxx Sanne

OnaFyre

I've been looking at it, and I think two things. It's mixed with something slivery or something clearish. Ant it's something that's not as finley milled as blue brown. It's not warm toned at all because the end product of sunpepper is a lot less warm than blue brown. It's almost as if they were able to create a silvery or clearish version of the gold flakes in rose or steele blue and mixed it with blue brown.

Latest posts