Blue Calm on maccosmetics.com???

lethaldesign

I was just on maccosmetics.com &noticed that Blue Calm is listed under the e/s section. Isn't this one of the recently added PRO permanent colors? It says its out of stock, but I find it odd that its even on the regular website at all! Any chance they are changing this to a regular MAC perm shade?
smiles.gif
Wishful thinking I know...

bartp

Mac Website mentions LipMix MacPro product: glicth or not?

hi,
I just noticed 2 lipMix Macpro products on www.maccosmetics.com (see screenshot) : Gold and Orange

it could be a glitch on www.maccosmetics.com , but then again, you would expect to see more than just 2 colors if it's just a glitch.

i'm just curious if this is a permanent change.. Has anyone heard of this?

lsperry

It's part of the "Straight from the Backstage" section under "What's New":
"Fashion's most influential season, the looks this Fall are eclectic. Artists play with colour, no colour, and find a new tool in light. Here are four major trends M•A•C artists are touting as the key looks for Fall…View and enjoy."

aziajs

ooohh...thank you!

I like the ideas for "Future Graphic". I wish they had done looks.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
ooohh...thank you!

I like the ideas for "Future Graphic". I wish they had done looks.

Me too!

lsperry

Re: Mac Website mentions LipMix MacPro product: glicth or not?

You probably know this by now....
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
It's part of the "Straight from the Backstage" section under "What's New":
"Fashion's most influential season, the looks this Fall are eclectic. Artists play with colour, no colour, and find a new tool in light. Here are four major trends M•A•C artists are touting as the key looks for Fall…View and enjoy."

HTH

JGmac

Peachstock is available, too! I'm excited about this, as I've heard so much about this lipstick and now may have a chance to get it.
smiles.gif

BlahWah

Me three for looks to those creations! I copied them all and hope to add the descriptions to them for future reference.

I do wish they showed some full-face shots, and also they used more skintones. I think I recognized an Asian eye but I also want to know how to translate the colours/looks to my skintone. Then again, they're not looks... wishful thinking on my part, is all...
winks.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Some of the looks a really nice and creative. I like the way that they are simple blurbs, and that this whole thing void of intention to sell a lot of products. Most of us have most of the products used.

Is it just me, or are all of the Photoshaped looks universally unflattering???? (wait, there was one cute one, but it used CCO all over the eye, which is a reciepe for a creasing disaster)

Randy Rose

There are four face charts (one per theme) for these on the Mac Pro site . . . not that impressive, really. Actually, I prefer the bit that Mac has on their regular site. The Pro site only gives products for the face charts, whereas the regular site shows the products for all the different applications.

I'd post the face charts, but with all the drama from people getting reported for selling the clearance bin and whatnot and getting their Pro memberships revoked, I don't want to take any chances. Wah wah.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
There are four face charts (one per theme) for these on the Mac Pro site . . . not that impressive, really. Actually, I prefer the bit that Mac has on their regular site. The Pro site only gives products for the face charts, whereas the regular site shows the products for all the different applications.

I'd post the face charts, but with all the drama from people getting reported for selling the clearance bin and whatnot and getting their Pro memberships revoked, I don't want to take any chances. Wah wah.

I would love to have the face charts!

And what's this about people getting their memberships revoked??!! I'm sorry to hear that!
weeping.gif
Yeah, I wouldn't take any chances, either.

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
I would love to have the face charts!

And what's this about people getting their memberships revoked??!! I'm sorry to hear that!
weeping.gif
Yeah, I wouldn't take any chances, either.

Apparently, some people have sold stuff on the CB or eBay and had posted in other messages that they were Pro cardholders . . . since you're not supposed to sell your makeup (you could make a pretty good profit by offering 10, 15, 20 percent off retail on unused makeup), someone reported them to Mac.

I haven't read all the rules, so I can't say for sure that I'd be doing anything "wrong" by reposting the charts, but, like I said, not a risk worth taking.

Latest posts