blue fotd

Johnny Wal

updating again?!
yep. so a blueeee look today. i actually liked it.
but the one picture i thought would look great happens to be blurry.
like, i think if it werent blurry, i'd love it. lol

DSC_02410219.jpg

DSC_02370218.jpg

DSC_02430220.jpg

DSC_02260212.jpg

DSC_02270213.jpg

DSC_02290214.jpg

THIS ONE!!! i think i'd like it a ton if the background werent in focus and I WAS! lol

DSC_02300215.jpg

DSC_02310216.jpg

DSC_02320217.jpg

DSC_02440221.jpg

and im in your face!
btw, is this one acceptable for myspace? i mean, its really close and all, but i think i look great in it. lmao. and look how shiny my lips are!

anyways. i usedddd

face:
almay smartshade liquid makeup in light/medium
revlon colorstay pressed powder in light/medium
accentuate sculpt
some blush by pout. i think it has the word princess or queen in the name

eyes::
delft paint pot
freshwater e/s
deep truth e/s
smoking e/s
whitefrost e/s
concrete e/s (brows)
blacktrack
parrot (lower lashline)
diorshow

Lips::
Star nova l/g

_su

so sexy!!

i stalk your posts sometimes, you are very good at blending and eye combos. keep up the great work!! =)

sharkbytes

I love that your blues match the ear gauges!!! Great look, it really made me want that star nova lip stuff
smiles.gif

hotpink1326

You are sooo cute!! I always love your FOTDs!! These shades of blue look awesome on you... Oh, & that last picture is my favorite of the bunch
cutey.gif

Briar

Ohmigosh, you look like a rock star!
punk_.gif

I love how your eyes glow with cool colors, absolutely gorgeous!

Johnny Wal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalunia
Wow, that is great! How do you like accentuate?

personally, i love it. i saw swatches online of all of them and thought i'd like that one the best, and when i tested it in the store i was sold.

Johnny Wal

Quote:
Originally Posted by _su
so sexy!!

i stalk your posts sometimes, you are very good at blending and eye combos. keep up the great work!! =)

aw thanks! that makes me feel good. anyone else ever think of things like that? i feel so random thinking that compliments like that make me feel so nice. the whole looking for my posts thing, and on livejournal someone said they saved one of my looks to memories. little things just make me feel loved!

iheartangE

That blue is HOT on your eyes-I love it! And the eyeliner makes it look really sultry too
winks.gif

...Dude, totally post that last one on Myspace-hahaha it may be done by a lot of people but with that gorgeous photo, you'll make all the other kids with the close-up pictures jealous!! Rock on!