Blue Gloss?

foreveratorifan

I have a friend who has this blue gloss, its kind of turquoise colored and its like the Rose Duo Gloss that I have....

does anyone know anything about this? I have never seen it and she's wanting ideas on how to use it....

Pictures of it, on or not, and/or what collection it came from would be great!
smiles.gif

TIA
Heather

user3

It's pro gloss.

Is it light blue or darker more vibrant? There's cobalt blue and ice blue.

These are considered multi-purpose and can be used all over the face.

foreveratorifan

^ cool! ok that's what i wanted to know (explains why I have never seen it, no pro stores around me! hehe)

now, how could she best use it on her eyes (where she'd probaably get more use of it?)...or does anyone have pictures of it on?

smiles.gif

thanks so much Zap2It

user3

She can mix it with other lip products. For instance a red gloss that doesn't work for her. The blue will tone it down.

She can use it as an all over eye gloss or just on the browbone. She can sheer it out and lightly apple it as cheek highlighter.

foreveratorifan

would using it over the eyelid area for a wet look, look good? like over Shimma paint or something?

(just thinking of ideas here, having never A) seen the stuff nor B) worked with it

mspixieears

So they're safe to use on eyes and lips? There wasn't anything in the Product Safety forum about them, and they aren't mentioned in the 'Pro products' page of Specktra.

I just got Duo Rose and it looks like it'd make a really pretty cheek and lip colour.

foreveratorifan

Yeah I have Duo Rose too...its AWESOME!
smiles.gif
i've used it as a glossy cheek color and for my lips...

the blue thing has passed though...this is an old thread and my friend has long since delt with figuring it out!
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveratorifan
Yeah I have Duo Rose too...its AWESOME!
smiles.gif
i've used it as a glossy cheek color and for my lips...

Yea! Thanks for that! I'm going to have some fun experimenting with it hopefully!