Blue/green billowing sea with Pure Luxe & MAD!

rocketqueen

Today I thought of the sea when choosing shades! I grew up by the sea where we had only a minute's walk down to the cliffs and waves, and a special feeling is always awakening whenever I think of the beautiful and mysterious sea. Such a freedom to go swimming or take the boat for a trip miles out on the waves! So I chose as many as eight shimmery blue/green/aqua shades to work with for this morning's look. I didn't use moisted brushes to apply for once, and they turned out great anyway! Aren't these shadows just fantastic? Wow! One of my favorites are Peridot Stone, a really shimmery blue/green/turquoise shade which resembles the sea on a sunny Summer evening.

I can very much recommend these amazing colors, they are completely breath-taking I must say! Pure Luxe and MAD are very similar in every aspect; I don't think I could be able to separate them in a random no-name test-round. All in all, I am very pleased with this sea-inspired makeup!

sea_blue_fotd_1196869909.jpg

blue_sea_breakdown_1196869888.jpg

pure_luxe_sea_fotd_1196870987.jpg

mad_pure_peridot_sublime_1196869374.jpg

mad_mac_teal_spruce_1196869363.jpg

mad_electric_blue_wishful_1196869354.jpg

barry_mad_aqua_vibe_1196869320.jpg

Bonbonroz

And you're right to be pleased with it b/c this is just beautiful!! Your eyes are stunning!!

supernova

Wow I love those colors! So can I ask how much each of those little jars cost? And how much product comes in each jar?

alien21xx

Oh woooow! This is really gorgeous! I love all your FOTDs (been stalking your makeup blog lately for these.
tong.gif
)

OliviaChristine

This gorgeous blue makeup really enhances your gorgeous blue eyes! Stunning! I would love to see what the rest of your tattoo looks like
smiles.gif

miss_dre

Wow this is a stunning look! Your eyes are gorgeous!
Oh! and really love your bangs pulled back like that, it looks really nice!

rocketqueen

Awww thanks so much everyone! You are the best!

supernova, at the websites is all you needto know! madminerals.org & pureluxecosmetics.com!
smiles.gif

alien21xx, thanks! Love it that you love them!
winks.gif

OliviaChristine, it's not finished yet so I'm afraid you'll have to wait a few months!
winks.gif

miss_dre, thanks! I like to change my hair a little everyday.
smiles.gif

fingie - YOU have great features too!