Blue Pigment, Kicky Blue, Early Morning

Juneplum

wowza!!! ur eyes are beautiful
icon_eek.gif

ladida

OMG. I'm (unfortunately) obsessed with blue eye-shadows and I thought your blue smokey look was incredible and my favourite blue shadow look EVER but now its got a rival. That is just gorgeous on you and your skills are incredible and your eyes look phenomenal [/babble]

Absolutely gorgeous!

You're also making me want to buy CCBs for base for shadow. This is very unfortunate for both my wallet and my intention to not spend money
ssad.gif

circusflavouredgum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida
OMG. I'm (unfortunately) obsessed with blue eye-shadows and I thought your blue smokey look was incredible and my favourite blue shadow look EVER but now its got a rival. That is just gorgeous on you and your skills are incredible and your eyes look phenomenal [/babble]

Absolutely gorgeous!

You're also making me want to buy CCBs for base for shadow. This is very unfortunate for both my wallet and my intention to not spend money
ssad.gif

Thanks, you are very kind! I'm glad you like it! I am a CCB addict, they make everything 1,000 brighter and better.

circusflavouredgum

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey
holy sh*t your eye color is AWESOME. you remind me of Demi Moore. anyhow, beautiful!

Thanks so much! haha Demi Moore is my hubby's favourite!