Blues and Greens

devin

Here's a look I did today. I have been in the mood for really bright looks lately. Hope you enjoy!

IMG_3589-1.jpg

IMG_3571-1.jpg

IMG_3596-1-1.jpg

IMG_3594-1.jpg

Face:
MUFE Matte Velvet + 70

Eyes: Full coverage foundation in white as a base, clear sky blue pig., light blue pig.(d/c), lime crime mystique blue, carbon, bitter, landscape green pig., gesso, chrome yellow, Ardell 131 lashes(2)

Cheeks: chrome yellow. crushed bougainvillea, blunt

Lips: Scott Barnes lipslick satisfied

~MARIETTE~

W.O.W--This is my fav FOTD i've seen thus far. Very original and fun. This is something i'd wear in the summer, but maybe i'll try bright for winter...you inspire me.

your earrings match perfectly by the way, is that what inspired you????

sometimes i get inspired by abstract things like the color scheme in my neighbors curtains....lol.

Pushpa

oo i really like this...i am really into the bright eyeshadows with the white highlighter

devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MARIETTE~
W.O.W--This is my fav FOTD i've seen thus far. Very original and fun. This is something i'd wear in the summer, but maybe i'll try bright for winter...you inspire me.

your earrings match perfectly by the way, is that what inspired you????

sometimes i get inspired by abstract things like the color scheme in my neighbors curtains....lol.

Thank you ladies!!! You all are sweet!

No. I was not inspired by my earrings, although they did match perfectly. I did my makeup and went to look for some earring and remembered I had those, and was like...perfect!! Maybe subconsciencely I remembered the colors.
greengrin.gif