Blush and cover up advice needed

cindyrella

Ok, as a newbie
wavey.gif

Here are my first questions (I'm so excited):
I've got rather pale skin (for reference: my only MAC foundation is Hyper Real NC100, I also wear Dior's Light the lightest version).
I love a natural flawless look, I like shimmer and glow.
I'm looking for a nice healthy glow.

What MSF (also discontinued MSF's included) would you recommend?
What blushcreme or powder would you recommend?

Also, I have some blueish bags (I don't know the word for it but I hope you know what I mean) under my eyes that I'd love to cover up.
What would you recommend?

Thanks
th_worship.gif

Miss_Behave

hi,

I'm really pale too, for a nice glow try MAC Strobe cream or Revlon Skinlights.
MSF - definitly Porcelain Pink!
cover up - I really don't like MAC Moisture Select Cover up
ssad.gif
creases and look fake on me. My HG is the pen-type Artdeco concealer, looks like the YSL Touch Eclat and is even better! (and cheaper)

oh and if you like the "pale-porcelain and flawless look" you have to try Chanel Blanc Universel!

HTH

BlahWah

I'm not pale so I can't really give recs, but I love the FOTD's Padmita and M do, and I consider them quite pale. Perhaps you can check out what they've done along with Miss Behave's advice? HTH!

Dena

Hi, I'm a NW15..I 2nd Strobe Cream, and also you could check out

- Porcelain Pink MSF
- Shimpagne, Naked You MSF for a gold-bronze that isn't overpowering or too warm
- Blushes: Pinch o Peach, Blushbaby, the new Springsheen and Shy Angel
- Blushcremes: Sweet William, Ladyblush, Lilicent (looked a little too peach in me)

Some people like Cream Color Base in Shell for highlighting, I personally don't use it. And maybe that pale glimmershimmer from Culturebloom but I haven't tried it either.

Trax

Get Studio Finish SPF 30 Concealor...I WOULDN'T USE ANYTHING ELSE! It's a "Full Coverage" concealor.