Blush Case

foomph

I was wondering if MAC has a single-blush blush case? Similar to the eyeshadow quad but for blush.

I'm going to get an eyeshadow quad so I can easily take my eyeshadows of the day with me and a bluch one would be PERFECT.

If not, how do you all take your blush with you without taking the 6-pallette?

TIA!

macchristyy

a single blush case? wouldnt that just be the case it comes in when you get it from the MAC store before depotting? haha sorry i dont really know what you mean but to answer your question they ONLY have a 6 palette for blushes.

newagetomatoz

I'm not really sure what you're asking? Do you mean a thinner compact case? Besides the six pan palette and keeping it in the pot, I can only think of buying the 4-pan compact and popping out the plastic grid that holds the shadows and just having the maganetized back. I've never done it, but I think it should work.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I'm not really sure what you're asking? Do you mean a thinner compact case? Besides the six pan palette and keeping it in the pot, I can only think of buying the 4-pan compact and popping out the plastic grid that holds the shadows and just having the maganetized back. I've never done it, but I think it should work.

I was going to suggest the same thing. It'd be an interesting thing to try!

foomph

Quote:
buying the 4-pan compact and popping out the plastic grid that holds the shadows and just having the maganetized back

Yes, that's what i think I'll do.

You see, I bought my blushes as pro-pan refills for my 6-pan blush pallet but hate carting the whole thing around all the time when I only need one blush.

Thanks for your responses!!

amy_forster

I've often had the same thought. I'd love to depot blush but I'd want to be able to have singles sometimes which is what stops me. Maybe we should suggest something because I don't think they do anything like this! Or...maybe I should just come up with something myself!

ratoo

I usually buy blush pans, however, I bought one in the pot and depotted, but kept the pot for when i want to take the blush on the move

palatial

post back here if you make the quad work for one blush! because this is the only thing keeping me from depotting my blushes...i would hate to have to carry around all six
ssad.gif

Latest posts