Blush for my tan (NC42-45) Asian complexion?

Kelly

I'm looking to buy a blush that is both matte/not too shimmery and shows up on my skintone. Most blushes are either too light or too pinky so I'm thinking something very pigmented and maybe in the peach/coral color range.

I have MAC's Peachtwist but it's too shimmery, same with NARS Lovejoy. Any recommendations? Thanks girls!

User67

I am also an NC 42 & right now two of my favorite blushes are Fleur Power a vibrant but neutral pink & Coppertone a great all around neutral. They are both matte so you don't have to worry about them being too shimmery.

mzcelaneous

I third, Fleur Power
winks.gif

stellarx1587

I'm an NC42 w/ an asian complexion as well. Fleur Power is nice and I wear that once in a while. But my absolute fave would be Peaches. I wear that nearly everyday and have already hit the pan on it. Its the perfect peachy/coral color. It ads just a flush of color and goes w/ ANY look I do. And yes, its matte... so no shimmer to worry about. Hope that helps!

tropical_smiles

hey should try a pinch o' peach! it's a peachy color..and I love it..works well with my NC40 skin and i'm asian..i hate the pink look

me_jelly

I highly recommend melba (for both you and noahlowryfan above) - I'm NC 35 and it's a lot more pigmented than most peachy blushes (including peaches, another one of my favs) - I use it with a lighter hand with the 187 and it gives me a great peachy (with a hint of pink) glow without the shimmer (as it is matte).

If you are looking for something more pinky-coral instead of peachy-coral, try fleur power - it'll deinitely show up on you as well and it's beautiful

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
any recommendations on a blush for someone with NC35 skincolor?

Peachykeen <3

Kuuipo

NARS Mounia (warm burgundy), Luster (golden coral/rose) Sertao (broze/gold), Oasis (warm rose gold with wine undertones) Torrid,Outlaw. NARS blushes are a sanctuary for gold/olive skin!

Leilani78

i second gingerly.

sunbasque might be too shimmery (im not into shimmer either), but i found if i pat it on with my 129 and then buff it in and slowly layer it on it decreases the shimmer.