Blush for pale skin

blueglitter

Hey everyone,
Just need a bit of help. I have really pale skin (i dont use mac foundation so i cant tell you the number, but i imagine its the 2nd palest colour) I need some blusher recommendations. I havent used creme blusher would it suit paler skin?
Thanks for any help

lara

If you don't wear foundation in general, then a cream blush is for you. Powder blushes look odd on naked skin, whereas a cream colour will melt sheerly into your skin and look fab.

I always pimp this in every blush thread, but Fuchsia Perfect cream colour base makes the most wonderful sheer blue-pink blush on pale skin. It looks really intense on first application, but it fades down into a flushed, sexy, rosy blue-pink with a faint frost. Gorgeous stuff!

user2

I'm a NC15 (which is one of the lightest foundations shades outside of Asia) and a MA recommended Fleur Power and Dollymix to me!

I also like MSFs because you can apply them very sheer!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

If you wanted a powder blush, depending on what color you want (ie pinks, plums, beiges...) I'd like to suggest 'cute'. It's not a shimmer or anything, but being a very light pink shade it gives a nice glow and sweet, pretty cheeks... I love it and I'm the 2nd palest MAC foundation can get... HTHS
smiles.gif

blueglitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
If you don't wear foundation in general, then a cream blush is for you. Powder blushes look odd on naked skin, whereas a cream colour will melt sheerly into your skin and look fab.

I always pimp this in every blush thread, but Fuchsia Perfect cream colour base makes the most wonderful sheer blue-pink blush on pale skin. It looks really intense on first application, but it fades down into a flushed, sexy, rosy blue-pink with a faint frost. Gorgeous stuff!

Thank you for that, yeah i dont wear foundation much at all. Im gonna buy that one then. Thanks!

blueglitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I'm a NC15 (which is one of the lightest foundations shades outside of Asia) and a MA recommended Fleur Power and Dollymix to me!

I also like MSFs because you can apply them very sheer!

Thanks Vuittonvictim! I do sometimes use petticoat. Thanks for the recommendations!

laceymeow

i agree with cookie monsta2504, cute is a really good one for us pale girls (i'm nc15).
smiles.gif
you might also want to check out blushbaby and coygirl.
as for the blushcremes, i really like lillicent.

blueglitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie_monsta2504
If you wanted a powder blush, depending on what color you want (ie pinks, plums, beiges...) I'd like to suggest 'cute'. It's not a shimmer or anything, but being a very light pink shade it gives a nice glow and sweet, pretty cheeks... I love it and I'm the 2nd palest MAC foundation can get... HTHS
smiles.gif

Thank you!
smiles.gif

blueglitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laceymeow
i agree with cookie monsta2504, cute is a really good one for us pale girls (i'm nc15).
smiles.gif
you might also want to check out blushbaby and coygirl.
as for the blushcremes, i really like lillicent.

Thanks so much!

Miss_Behave

I love cremeblushes and I'm super pale! definitly check out lilicent, uncommon and pleasureful. lilicent is a must have for pale people IMO!

a914butterfly

try cute, shy angel, or sweet n shy. im very light, and these work for me. i also use petticoat and blend with shy angel or sweet n shy so its not to dark (petticoat). Pink swoon also works good for me, but it is a bit darker than cute or shy angel powder blush

blueaygi

i'm pretty pale as well - the ones i use pretty often are well dressed, dollymix, melba, dame, margin, springsheen, and fleur power. i hear shy angel is really pretty on us paler girls, especially over sweet william blushcreme.

KJam

I'm a NC15 (very light) and I can wear almost any blush color I like by lightly using it with the 187 brush - a must have, especially for us pale girls!