blush hater needs a blush to contour

enka

Hi Ladies,
I need a blush to contour myflat face, but I usually never wear blush...
I want something wearable and nothing that screams "blush"...
I'm NC 20 in Studiofix, N2 in Face&Body, cold skintone, black hair, hazel eyes for ref.

Any ideas?

Kiseki

If you don't like anything something that SCREAMS blush, why not go with a slightly darker shade of pressed powder to countour your face, if not abused it's quite natural and allows you to play with lights and shadows giving a whole new perspective on your face.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
If you don't like anything something that SCREAMS blush, why not go with a slightly darker shade of pressed powder to countour your face, if not abused it's quite natural and allows you to play with lights and shadows giving a whole new perspective on your face.

thats what I was thinking
smiles.gif

lovalotz

You have black hair and nc20 skin like me!
I def. recommend peachykeen plush. Very natural and can easily be laytered for a deeper yet still natural look.
Peachykeen was my first blush and i love it!

stephbunny

I also recommend "strada" it's matte and it's very hard to over-apply. i'm also an NC 20. =P the MUA recommended it to me, and it works as a "contour" blush.

haseena

I always use bronzers to contour.
greengrin.gif
In your case, get a really light bronzer since ur very fair and avoid shimmery ones if u want the 'no-blush' look. Nudes also work ime, light browns too. Hths!

enka

Hi girls,
I checked all the blushes and got finally Strada. I love it!
Thank you all so much for advise!

Diskordia

I'm an NC 15 right now and Tenderling looks reeeaaaalllllyyy natural. I also likew Cubic for a natural look and Sincere for a little bit more color