Blush help

Growing Wings

I'm planning on wearing a bright orange/red lip (coral polyp with cult of cherry l/g) for a night out, but I'm at a loss as to what sort of blush to wear. Does anyone have any ideas? I'll be wearing a neutral eye, and I'm paler than NW15.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

sparkle1017

Hipness from the Fafi collection would look awesome if you have it! You could also do something like Margin. You definitely don't want anything too crazy bright. HTH a little
greengrin.gif
The lip combo sounds fantastic btw!

User38

I LOVE LOVE the Coral Polyp with anything on top!

For reference I am an NC15 and when I wear the Coral polyp I usually do a buffed out but defined pink cheek -- like pink swoon (I have Tippy but feel it would be too bright)
smiles.gif

I just recently bought more of the Coral polyp and Gladiola for back ups!

gildedangel

I would do a really neutral, almost brownish blush for such a bright lip. Try MAC's Buff or even Springsheen would work because it is so sheer.
smiles.gif

cipelica

Spirngsheen for a subtitle peachy glow
Blushbaby for natural/neutral brownish rose
Strada for natural/neutral beige

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
I LOVE LOVE the Coral Polyp with anything on top!

For reference I am an NC15 and when I wear the Coral polyp I usually do a buffed out but defined pink cheek -- like pink swoon (I have Tippy but feel it would be too bright)
smiles.gif

I just recently bought more of the Coral polyp and Gladiola for back ups!

I don't have those lip products, but I like Pink Swoon with a bright pink or red lip. It's not too overpowering, but gives nice color to my cheeks.

L1LMAMAJ

maybe a light coral/red blush applied very lightly. i like to match the undertones of my lipstick to my blush sometimes.