Blush & lipstick/lipglass.

fashionette

Hi!
I need some recommendations for blushes & lipsticks/lipglasses.
My skintone is warm and pale (NC15) so I'd like a nice warm peachy blush that would look natural on me (right now I'm using ladyblush blushcreme and NARS orgasm).
I'm also looking for the perfect lipstick/lipglass that doesnt make me look washed out, but I want it kinda sheer since I don't really look good in dark colors. My lips aren't that pigmented, theyre kinda peachy pink and normal-sized (not that thin and not full).

Oh, also if it would help I have warm chocolate brown hair (very much like rachel's on my avatar) and blue eyes.

thanks!

saniyairshad

Blush: MAC Pinch O' Peach
L/g: Pinkarat, is a lustreglass it's really sheer and gives a slight pink tint.

fashionette

thank you!
smiles.gif

sharyn

I'm also a NC 15... well, not quite... its a little too dark, but I still think that these colors that I use on a regular basis could look good on you:

Fulfilled plushglass (It's peachy and soft, sheer without too much sparkle - my HG)
Plus Luxe Plushglass - a little more color for evening looks, but still not to opaque
Blushbaby Blush - nice color for everyday if applied with a light hand
shimpagne MSF - When I first got it I though "no way, its way too dark", but if you apply it with a brush like the 187 and a VERY light hand... it looks great!!
Second on the Pinch'o'Peach - very versatile and looks good with almost everything.

HTH a little!!!

Fairybelle

MAC Buff with Shimpagne MSF over it as a blush & highlight. Lipglass in Prrr, Nymphette, and Enchantress are gorgeous for lips!
Lipstick: Rubia, Freckletone, Faux, and Lame are good.

IvoryLady

Your coloring sounds similar to mine
smiles.gif
I'm a bit lighter than NC15, medium brown hair, brown eyes. My favorites are:

Tenderling and Pinch o Peach blush

Jubilee lustre lipstick, if that's too warm you might like Hug Me.

If you want to try more opaque lipsticks, I love Cherish (satin) and Underplay (amplified).

I also adore Glosspitality and Jellybabe Lipgelees, but they are very sheer.

HTH
smiles.gif

fashionette

"Style" looks really interesting but I don't know if it would look good on me. Any nc15 here that has tried it?

sharyn

Yes, I have. for me, Style is too extreme to wear as an everyday blush on its own, but I do like to mix it with Mineralize Skinfinishes or other blushes to add some more "peachiness"
rofl.gif
- it is a great color to mix and match but if you overapply it (which happens fast on pale skin), it wont look good - but I guess that goes for all blushes
smiles.gif

The MA suggested Style when I had dyed my hair a warm brown, so maybe it will look just fine on you...

have you tried looking in the swatch subforum? maybe there's a swatch of it on NC skin... you can also post a request in the Swatch-request thread.

If all doesnt help, I'd say try it on at a counter and then look at it in daylight !
smiles.gif

fashionette

Bought Sunbasque blush, florabundance lipglass (it looked soo good on the pale MA so I had to buy it) & Freckletone lipstick today. Gonna get some other stuff when I get more money, so thank you soo much for your recommendations!

Latest posts