Blush on already naturally flushed cheeks?

DaisySC

Do you guys recommend putting blush on naturally flushed cheeks. My cheeks always have this natural glow to them. And im not so sure if i should still wear blush. Thanks for your ideas.

lara

I'm a big fan of working with people's natrual features, so I love working natrually flushed cheeks into a complete look.

If you don't wear foundation or only wear light liquid foundation, I'd recommend getting a creme blush in a shade equal to or slightly paler than your cheeks. That way you can use what colour you natrually have on your cheeks, but even out the tone and rehape the flush to match your make-up. Creme blush also 'ages' with your make-up and can look incredibly natrual, even if it's bright or has pearls or frosts in it.
smiles.gif

That's my take on it, though. Some MAs will say to colour correct out all the red from cheeks and make a blank canvas, whereas I think that's overkill and is usually pretty obvious. I only colour-correct out pink cheeks if they're uneven or are coloured from rosacea rather than natrual healthiness.
smiles.gif

DaisySC

This was really helpful thanks a bunch. Actually I use studio fix in C3. I guess I'm going to have to check out some creme blushes soon. Thank you very much.