Blush/Paint Pot/Paint HELP needed!!!

openexpression

Hi guys!

I'm looking to grow my collection with the F&F sale and I need help choosing.

Neither UDPP nor TFSI work for my oily eyelids...my MA recommended Bamboom paint and it works wonderfully, however, the Gold shimmer in it interferes with Blue, Purple, Black looks, etc. What is a good Paint or Paint Pot to buy that will be neutral with any look? I am NC45 for reference and I already have Bamboom paint and Soft Ochre, Indianwood, and Bare Study Paint Pots.

Next topic, I want to grow my blush collection and will be buying a six pan blush palette...What colors do you think will best suit my NC45 skintone?

Thanks in Advance!

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by openexpression
Hi guys!

I'm looking to grow my collection with the F&F sale and I need help choosing.

Neither UDPP nor TFSI work for my oily eyelids...my MA recommended Bamboom paint and it works wonderfully, however, the Gold shimmer in it interferes with Blue, Purple, Black looks, etc. What is a good Paint or Paint Pot to buy that will be neutral with any look? I am NC45 for reference and I already have Bamboom paint and Soft Ochre, Indianwood, and Bare Study Paint Pots.

Next topic, I want to grow my blush collection and will be buying a six pan blush palette...What colors do you think will best suit my NC45 skintone?

Thanks in Advance!

I quite like Bare Canvas paint, which only has a very subtle shimmer - although it's quite opaque so needs to be blended out well. Generally though, for neutral colours of paints/paint pots, I actually prefer Bobbi Brown's version (even though I love MAC!). The application and wear is just as good, but there are a lot more base colours to choose from, both matte and shimmer.

nunu

I'm nc43, i love painterly paintpot. It's a matte, neautral base for all eyeshadows.

Blushes: I love Peachykeen, Sunbasque, Dollymix, Breezy, Plum Foolery, Sweet as cocoa, Flirt & Tease and Trace gold.

makeba

tan ray paint is a neutral color that i find does not interfere with blues, purples and other shadows i wear but i am nw40. as far as blushes i think Raizin(#1 color), merrily bpb, and dollymix, although very pink it is sooo super sexy on darker skin tones. i am nw40 but found i looked like a clown even using it lightly but seeing some darker toned women wear it i found it to be very sexy.

gildedangel

Constructivist PP would be great for your skintone! Dollymix and Sunabasque would be great choices to start your blush collection.

openexpression

Thanks ladies!

I decided to get Painterly and Groundwork Paint Pots and for the Blushes I got Dollymix, Loverush, Coppertone, Raizin, Format, and Sunbasque.
th_DANCE.gif

Retropinuplady

Painterly paint pot is a gorgeous matte paintpot which will help your colours stand out but shouldn't interfere. as for blush peachykeen,dollymix depending on what look your going for x