Blush recommendations for NC50 skin?

Tawanalee

I like blushes that "glow" instead of shimmer... Does that make sense?
hmm.gif
It can be any brand & any color family (ie pink, orange, bronze....) Thank y'all.

shimpaniac

try msf's like shimpagne...it leaves a very pretty glow on me...im nc 35/37 by the way!plus beauty powders serve the purpose too...just got barbie's pearl sunshine...gorgeousssss glow...!
cheerleader.gif

lipshock

If you can still find it,

I strongly reccommend getting FAB blush from the Barbie Loves MAC collection. I am also NC50 and it's become my HG blush. Seriously, this blush was like MADE for US women of colour. It doesn't make you look frosty or ashy as some blushes can do. It has a gold shimmer to it and it just pops on our cheekbones.

It's perrrrrrfect.
greengrin.gif

Tawanalee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
If you can still find it,

I strongly reccommend getting FAB blush from the Barbie Loves MAC collection. I am also NC50 and it's become my HG blush. Seriously, this blush was like MADE for US women of colour. It doesn't make you look frosty or ashy as some blushes can do. It has a gold shimmer to it and it just pops on our cheekbones.

It's perrrrrrfect.
greengrin.gif

cheerleader.gif
I won it on Ebay today!!!
clap.gif
I can't wait to try it!!

martygreene

I've got an actress with a similar skintone whom I worked with recently, and we created an amazingly natural, healthy, glow from the inside blush for her using a small amount of a crimson creme blush (one which was more sheer, not very opaque) and then a raisin toned blush applied lightly over top of that. The raisin tone was an older Milani blush, but anything of that reddish-plum tone should work.

MAC_Pixie04

Shooting Star MSF
NARS Taj Mahal
NARS Taos
MAC Fab
Cargo Mendocino
Cargo Rome
Lorac Crimson
NARS Cactus Flower creamblush
NARS Montenegro cream blush
MAC Sunbasque

Beauty Marked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Shooting Star MSF
NARS Taj Mahal
NARS Taos
MAC Fab
Cargo Mendocino
Cargo Rome
Lorac Crimson
NARS Cactus Flower creamblush
NARS Montenegro cream blush
MAC Sunbasque

Great list. To be honest, I thought any suitable coloured creme blush would do the trick.
smiles.gif

I'd like to add the following to the stellar list posted by MAC_Pixie
winks.gif
:

BECCA Dahlia and Lotus Creme blush
MAC Fabulush CCB as base dusted with SHU P Orange 58D or NARS Taj Mahal (heavenly)
BECCA Lotus creme blush dusted with BECCA Athena Pressed Shimmer Powder

Just a few.
winks.gif

HTH some.