blush recommendations please

lovemetodeath

I'm about to buy my first MAC blush. I'm probably not going to do it with my online order as i am very funny with blush and don't want to make a mistake.

I am a nc15/20, with blue eyes and light brown hair. I don't tend to wear very much blush at all as i very easily look like a clown. MSF in porcelain pink is about all i use at the moment, or bobbi brown shimmerbrick in bronze, and that seems to give me a subtle enough hint to my cheeks, but thinking i should now get a bit adventurous and try a blush, so what do you recommend.

cipelica

Blushbaby, must have, for 1st MAC blush. Goes withe everything (pinks, bronze, brights).
With mascara, nude look. Great investition.

Kayteuk

I love the barbie blushers like Fab. Some of the MSF's are great as blushers, such as petticoat and warmed.

Dani California

I'm similar colouring to you and my first MAC blush was Peachykeen, which can be worn subtley
winks.gif

Or I find NARS orgasm is a really nice subtle blush on me as well, one of the most subtle I've tried.

lukinamama

stark naked is must have
smiles.gif
and it is LE with Holiday collection,already sold out on Mac site but maybe you could find it in the stores.

anshu7

check out mac pinch o peach, ladyblush (cream), sunbasque and springsheen and nars deep throat I think these would look fab on u

Darkness

Tenderling is a nice blush if you still want something light. It's a matte shade and is buildable.

Miss. Herzeleid

I have NC15 skin and i use Pink Swoon, its a sheertone i think and is such a loverly colour. And the colour can be built up...if you only put a little its a very sheer pinky colour but if you apple more you can make it really stand out.
Another good one is Dollymix, i think this is a favourite for a lot of people.
Anyway i hope this helps you.

Latest posts