Blushes for NC50s

Hersheykisseslv

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask like the title implies, blushes that complement an NC50 skintone. I am 17 yrs old so I do not know much on many brands. I'd love to hear all of your favorite or even HG products. I want to hear recommendations from various brands like MAC, NARS, Illamasqua and etc. Thank You in advance to everyone who responds :)

vintageroses

Hey there! :) I am NC42-45 depending on season! I love NARS - Taj Mahal, Deep throat (not too sure if it will show on you though), Dolce Vita. As for Mac, most of mine are limited editions :/ as for perm I really love the cream blushes- Posey, powder blushes - Plum foolery & Ambering roses.

reesesilverstar

The ones I see repeated alot as NC50 faves are:

MAC Ambering Rose, Breezy, Dollymix and Raizin

NARS Taj Mahal, Taos, Crazed and Exhibit A

captodometer

I am NC50. I have or had the following and like them; still have the ones in bold print.

NARS: Mounia, Taj Mahal, Dolce Vita, Exhibit A
MAC: Raizin, Dirty Plum, On A Mission, Tippy, X-Rocks, Alls Good
Rock & Republic: All Nighter, Immoral, Shame, Bedroom

Alas, most of my MAC choices were LE, but you can still find some of them if you try
thmbup.gif

PhonyBaloney500

In a way you can wear almost anything...

I have MAC in Dessert Rose, Raizin, Love Joy (mineralize blush), and a few LE ones like Bite of an Apple from the Venomous Villains collection. I have Nars blush in Exhibit A.

tsb10

Im a NC50
i like
MAC: Sweet as Cocoa, Dolly Mix, Raizin, Format, Pinch Me, Bite of an Apple (LE), Darkly My Dear (LE), Copper Tone
Nars: Taj Mahal, Exibit A, Taos, Albatros

K_ashanti

i'm an NC 50 i love the following blushes (all by MAC) Tippy, Format, Love thing, Loverush, Tippy, Love Joy, Plum fooley and raizin

Hersheykisseslv

@ All the Specktranettes Thank you beauties for your recommendations, my apologizes for not showing my appreciation earlier caught up on life (school!!!).

Hersheykisseslv

@ captodometer Thank you for your suggestions, I am going to a CCO in the last week of January so I will be on the hunt for the LE products you suggested :)

PhonyBaloney500

BTW Look up Scandalous Beauty on Youtube. She has a lot of great videos for brown gals--blush recommendations and so on! :)

lojical1

The ones I see repeated alot as NC50 faves are:

MAC Ambering Rose, Breezy, Dollymix and Raizin

NARS Taj Mahal, Taos, Crazed and Exhibit A
+1 on the NARS rec's plus Cactus Flower which is BEAUUUUUTIFUL. I would use a fan brush lightly with Exhibit A and I use a small stippling with Cactus Flower as it is a cream.

califabulous

nc47ish

pinch me, fluer power, dirty plum, coppertone, sweet as cocoa, format, breezy, dainty, gleeful

NARS Exhibit A, Amour, Mata Hari, Taos, Torrid, Taj Mahal

afulton

NARS
Torrid
Exhibit A
Taj Mahal
Tao
Dolce Vita
Gilda
Albatross

MAC
Fab