Blushes in the True Romantic (BPB) Family

jacquiqui

True Romantic from the Beauty Powder Blush collection is one of my all time faves... i found it in the CCO and fell in LOVE! do any of you guys have any recommendations for blushes in that color family? any brand.. but preferably mac, nars, smashbox and stila as they are readily available for me in the philippines and are in my price range.

here is a like to swatches from temptalia.

MAC Cosmetics - Beauty Powder Blushes Review, Photos, and Swatches

highonmac

Hi,

Tre Romantic is a great colour. Something similar or family is Stark Naked BPB, Gentle MB, Nars' Sin and On a Mission BPB from Style Warriors.

Hope this helps
greengrin.gif

jacquiqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by highonmac
Hi,

Tre Romantic is a great colour. Something similar or family is Stark Naked BPB, Gentle MB, Nars' Sin and On a Mission BPB from Style Warriors.

Hope this helps
greengrin.gif

i will see if my counter has on a mission, since they still have style warriors things... i've checked out sin by nars and it's too grey for me. thanks for the recs!

LisaOrestea

True Romantic is GORGEOUS
I have found similar colours but none that have the nice sheen that True Romantic has...

...just go buy True Romantic of ebay or something :p

jacquiqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
True Romantic is GORGEOUS
I have found similar colours but none that have the nice sheen that True Romantic has...

...just go buy True Romantic of ebay or something :p

i actually have true romantic... i just want more blushes in the same family because i think the color really works with my skintone

hawaii02

It's not the same but Coygirl has more purple in it than TR. Stark Naked is my favorite though.

caramel_geek

Stark Naked BPB and On A Mission BPB are both really close (or in the same family) as True Romantic.
My fav is Stark Naked.
th_e2cloud9.gif

Here's a comparison swatch of those three:
IMG_2028.JPG

* NC20-25. Indoor lighting. No flash.

HTHs.
smiles.gif

jacquiqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
Stark Naked BPB and On A Mission BPB are both really close (or in the same family) as True Romantic.
My fav is Stark Naked.
th_e2cloud9.gif

Here's a comparison swatch of those three:
IMG_2028.JPG

* NC20-25. Indoor lighting. No flash.

HTHs.
smiles.gif

that really helped! i need to get on a mission and stark naked asap. it'll be hard for me to find stark naked thought because it was from a collection a year ago... which sucks
ssad.gif

LisaOrestea

Ooh stark naked does look pretty, its much pinker than TR.
Might try and nab me one of those.

One that I think goes on my skin quite similarly to true romantic is Gently Mineral Blush. Its a really nice colour and has more sparkle to it than most of the BPB's