bnib dazzleglass without a stiff brush?

gildedangel

The very first dazzleglasses had soft brushes, what color is it? I think that it was the first release, maybe the second too. There is no way to fully sterilize a lipgloss at all. If it was a color that was released later than those first releases, then it was definetly used.

ThePowderPuff

I would definitely return it. That is just not ok!
thmbdn.gif

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfmuni
..now i'm wondering if i should just keep it or try to return it... hmm...

How are you going to return it when she said it was new? Is she even willing to take it back? I doubt someone selling on Craigslist will take it back for a refund!

dietcokeg

funtabulous definetly has a stiff brush - it cant be authentic, defo return it! out of curiosity can you take a picture to show us what it looks like?

LMD84

it's 100% used and you can't really sanitize a gloss. pureply because if she used the wand on her lips then it's contaminated the whole tube. best to use it as a b2m
smiles.gif

romi79_2008

It happened the same to me when I bought from allcosmeticwholesale, worse is that i trusted that site. In my case was Bare necessity

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
The very first dazzleglasses had soft brushes, what color is it? I think that it was the first release, maybe the second too. There is no way to fully sterilize a lipgloss at all. If it was a color that was released later than those first releases, then it was definetly used.

But not all of them did. All of my first release dazzleglasses had bound bristles, every single one of them. I've only ever received a brush once with soft bristles and that was a Babysparks off ebay which I ditched (and got a replacement for)... just the thought of having a used dazzleglass was enough to make me nervous enough to throw it away!

If I received a soft bristled dazzleglass I'd be inclined to think it had been used a request a refund/replacement or throw it away.

Latest posts