Bobbi Brown LE palette

sigwing

Does anyone here like Bobbi Brown? There's a new limited Stonewashed Nudes palette that is GREAT! I just got mine from the UPS guy, and I didn't know what to expect but the limited shades are ALL just perfect and I had to splurge and get a backup while they're still available. One reminded me of a shade I loved in an old MAC palette, Wintertwig, which has never reappeared, so I was ecstatic when I saw that! I ordered mine on the BB website, but here is a link to it at Nordstrom:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2947878/...bo=6001822&P=1

ARmakeupjunkie

I love Bobbi Brown and I can't wait to order the palette. I don't know what I am waiting on. Most of the time when she has something come out that I want, I order on the first day. Anyways, I don't know if you have seen them but, she has metallic eyeshadow palettes coming out in September and they are hot!!
smiles.gif

sigwing

I found them at makeupbag.net!

This palette is just fantastic...I can't wait to see if you like it as much as I do! But then I like neutral shades a LOT!!!

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
I found them at makeupbag.net!

This palette is just fantastic...I can't wait to see if you like it as much as I do! But then I like neutral shades a LOT!!!

I am planning on purchasing it (but I have only seen the promo pics and some awful photos on ebay), do you have a real picture of it?

mac-me-up

I am an avid MAC fan but saw this palette and had to try it. WOW - the colors are absolutely gorgeous. The shadows went on so smooth and looked so awesome, I am thinking of getting a back-up because I can totally see myself using the whole thing up. It hurts the wallet, though. But in this case, I think it's worth it.

Brianne

Got it and LOVE it. I also really like using LM Metallic Cream eyeshadow in Alloy as a base underneath, it really makes the shades pop.

sigwing

Brianne, thanks for the tip!

Z, if I get the time this week I might see about doing swatches. But you can trust me, it's awesome. I bought a backup, too.
smiles.gif