Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Recs?

wordfreak012

So i'm getting paid tomorrow, and along with a sidekick [finally, yes!], i'm buying myself a makeup treat. i've been looking at the shimmer bricks for a while now, and everyone who has them seems to love them, but i had a question about color.

so i'd probably use mine mainly as a highlight, or to give me some glow, make my skin look a little alive. i don't want it as a bronzer or a blush specifically, but i'd like it to work with it.

so the colors out now are:

apricot
_5310253.jpg

bronze
_39385.jpg

rose
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...752cat00029 8

pink
F4C5274_mh.jpg

beige
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...752cat00029 8

sandstone
bobbibrown2.jpg

brownie
Bobbi-Brown-Brownie-Shimmer_DBFF5F63.jpg

please help!
pictures would be great, thanks!

hunnybun

the pink is a great highlighting color that is very very sheer, adds a nice brightness to the face. i feel like that's the one that makes my cheek bones stand out the most. hth.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Depending on how fair you are, you could probably wear all of the ones that you selected. I personally like the way the Brownie Shimmer Brick, it or the Bronze are what I would choose for myself. Beige is going to the lightest and prob the most obvious shimmer. On the Bobbi Brown website, there is a feautre matches cheek colors with the coresponding shimmer bricks. Maybe you could do that to help you make a decision. Good luck.

wordfreak012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Depending on how fair you are, you could probably wear all of the ones that you selected. I personally like the way the Brownie Shimmer Brick, it or the Bronze are what I would choose for myself. Beige is going to the lightest and prob the most obvious shimmer. On the Bobbi Brown website, there is a feautre matches cheek colors with the coresponding shimmer bricks. Maybe you could do that to help you make a decision. Good luck.

thank you! will do.

mac-me-up

i have medium golden/yellow undertones skin. i recently bought the pink shimmer brick and I love love love it. it really adds a nice glow to my face. i got so excited that i also bought the bronze one (even though i don't really need bronzing but the MA said it's the best selling one and i'm a big sucker) and it also is really really nice. i can see using it in the fall/winter to add a little color to my face when it gets too pale from lack of sun. then, i bought the apricot one (told you i was a sucker) because i'm really in to the peachy thing right now. it, too, is awesome. i just don't think you can go wrong with any of the colors. good luck!