Boby Modification Help

badkittekitte

hey there!!! im finally in the process of wearing plugs...i love the look but need to make sure its what you want or get ur piercing sewed shut then pierced again.....so im doing it on my own: starting at a 16 gauge and working up to a 4 or so...not sure..i know i dont want a 0 or 00....im hoping that some of you lovely ladies or gentlemen have done this also and can give me advice...right now im having a problem with going from a 12 gauge to a 10 in my right lobe...i know..my left went fine..well thats a lie but easier than my right...so right now im wearing two different rings..i hate it but im hoping for some help on getting that ring in..please please please help!!!!

thanks so much for any light you can shed

candynipples

try it after you take a warm shower, lube up the taper/plug/whatever you're using (i used a&d ointment back in the day) and try to slide it in. don't force it,that'll just make it angry lol...

thestarsfall

Whenever I stretched up from a smaller gauge I generally started it by adding other earrings...like I would, after a shower, put both my 10ga and a 14 or a 16ga earring in the hole and let it sit there before putting in the 8ga...

but yeah, tapers and lube are good...massage your ear while in the shower as well...

badkittekitte

i think my ear is just being stubborn bc i am having a hard time getting the earring in....im wearing horseshoe earrings and im only going one up at a time...im hoping in the next couple days i can get the 10 gauge in my ear.....wish me luck girls...oh and im going to start wearing tapers..looks easier to use them...

Latest posts