Body Piercing...

Who cares, what people think! Just get it
winks.gif
In fact I get a lot of compliments from guys who I wouldn't expect would like septum piercings. It does get awkward when they ask to touch it though =/

My most painful piercing was my double tongue (they're like this: http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...4tongue_02.jpg) I went into shock it was so painful! Way worse than having my nipples and VCH done.

My ex-fiance was a body piercer so I've had quite a few in my time, I think about 30 - I've retired them all but my tongue, septum and 12mm lobes though. I was fearless when I was younger but now I don't think I could get anything done!

Here in the UK I use Wildcat as there's a shop in my town, I sometimes also buy plugs from America as I like wooden/bamboo ones which are harder to find here.

obscuria

I have had in the past and currently:

Past:
Corset piercing, 8 rings total back in my heyday.
2 microdermal diamond piercings, at the end of each eyebrow.
2 Clavicle surface piercings
1 tongue ring.
2 microdermals on the wrist.

Currently:
4 ear piercings, lobe (stretched size 00) and cartilage.
2 lip piercings.

Pretty tame now, considering.

Steel Magnolia

Yup wildcat is my local piercing shop too. Love em! The thing I love about septum piercings is that they are so discreet when you want them to be! Just flip the jewellery up to keep it hidden. Definately get the septum piercing. I had doubts and I went for it - love it soooo much!

AmberLilith

Definitely spend a bit more and buy quality jewellery that you know will last.
You really do get what you pay for.

Don't trust people on ebay to know what they're talking about -trust a professional piercer with a good reputation in a studio with a good reputation.

The jewellery from HT might look ok at first, but you don't know what imperfections are in the metal.
I've seen some awful pictures of poor quality jewellery where the metal has degraded and even rusted after wear.
Example: http://news.bmezine.com/2008/07/08/b...tton-turn-off/

http://news.bmezine.com/2007/03/14/i...ant/#more-5429

Titanium is the best metal for body jewellery. It's lighter and less allergenic than stainless steel.

I would recommend: BodyArtForms and Wildcat

My experience comes from having currently 34 piercings.

To join in the lists, here's mine:
lobe x8 -one stretched to 8mm, one to 6mm
helix x2
tragus x4
nostril x3
septum
smiley
tongue x2
various labrets and lowbrets x5
madonna
nipples
inner labia x4
vch
microdermal, chest, retired.

greengoesmoo

Current total of 20, although 15 are ears.
greengrin.gif

A question though, belly buttons, does the idea of having a hole there make anyone else feel REALLY SICK? It's just a bit too perverse. :|

dxgirly

I currently have ten piercings: six ear (two 5/8", two 4G, two 14G), two lip (14G snakebites), tongue (14G bar), and my septum which I *think* is a 14 or 12G horseshoe

I recently retired six piercings in the last 3 months, all for not healing correctly: two high nostrils, two eyebrows, and two nipples. They were all crust cities and I got sick of putting up with them. But I still miss them
th_dunno.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

I recommend as someone stated earlier www.bodycandy.com I have several retired piercings nipples, vch, eyebrow, tongue, l and r tragus, double navel, surface stomache ladder.

I got my nose pierced again thats all I have currently looking into some genital piercings

I had VCH before want it again a triangle and left and right labia been on a mission looking for someone who has expierence in triangle piercing as they are a harder piercing perform and require alot of expierence. For those who don't know what a triangle piercing is its a vaginal piercing that goes below the clitoral nerve bundle and you can have rockin orgams from the stimulation. If not pierced prop`ery it can migrate out or you can be pierced through the clitoral nerve bundle causing you to lose sensation and no more orgams for you!!!

So hoping to get Triangle, VCH, Left and Right Labia very soon.

spunky

Crazy Factory Jewelry - i've heard good reviews of this site. delivery is a bit on the slow side, but when the jewellery is that cheap you can't really complain
smiles.gif

i have:
4x lobes in each ear
helix
inverse navel
monroe
nose

i used to have my nipple and tragus done too, but i took all my piercings out last year in a moment of madness, then a week later put a few back in. had to get my monroe redone, i forgot about my tragus and i retired my nipple one because it was starting to annoy me. think i'll get my tragus re-pierced soon, it's a cute lil' piercing
smiles.gif

marusia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashona Heléna
I know this is random, but have any of you girls who have a VCH piercing changed it? It's almost been a year, it's on pretty tight and plus I'm still afraid to change it, let alone know where to get new jewelry for it? (other than online)

Yep. Mine was pierced with a CBR and I changed it to a banana barbell. I can't remember the name of the site, but once I figure it out, I'll let you know. My fiance was once a professional piercer. He quit so he could become a professional slack-ass.
th_LMAO.gif

I changed mine a week after it was pierced.
nonono.gif
I just couldn't stand that big honkin' ring!

LittleMaryJane

I have my tongue pierced but I really rarely have a barbell in.. My ears are pierced 4x. I've always wanted an industrial so if I get any more piercings, that will be the one and that will probably be it. There's nothing else I want pierced besides adding to my ears.

christinakate

Most definitely Hot Topic.

I don't know about places in Florida, but if you ever catch yourself in Toronto ( Or for anyone else reading this, of course ) theres soooo many places, especially in Downtown Toronto.

To name a few, Green Earth - MANY different types of body jewelry. Some really amazing wooden pieces. They also sell earthy stuff, like hemp bracelets and such. Tons of really cool medieval type stuff there aswell. ( sorry for being off topic haha )

Also, in Toronto. Adrenaline. Its a tattoo shop that sells clothing and mainly body jewelry. Some of the most amazing pieces you'll ever find, for sure. Complete artwork.

And in Toronto, tons of street vendors on Queen Street. They always sell handmade items, body jewelry, leather bracelets and such.

xliliumx

I second BAF and SteelNavel
smiles.gif
I have my ears gauged to 7/16" and I love their selection. Used to have my lip done too back in high school haha. Thinking of getting my septum done but I feel too old for piercings LOL.

xliliumx

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinakate
Most definitely Hot Topic.

I don't know about places in Florida, but if you ever catch yourself in Toronto ( Or for anyone else reading this, of course ) theres soooo many places, especially in Downtown Toronto.

To name a few, Green Earth - MANY different types of body jewelry. Some really amazing wooden pieces. They also sell earthy stuff, like hemp bracelets and such. Tons of really cool medieval type stuff there aswell. ( sorry for being off topic haha )

Also, in Toronto. Adrenaline. Its a tattoo shop that sells clothing and mainly body jewelry. Some of the most amazing pieces you'll ever find, for sure. Complete artwork.

And in Toronto, tons of street vendors on Queen Street. They always sell handmade items, body jewelry, leather bracelets and such.

THIS! And Kensington market. A lot of the places there get their stuff from the same suppliers as BAF. Prices are a bit higher but you get to look at everything in person and they have gauge charts there to help you out
smiles.gif
and it's usually buy one get one free or half off at this Butterfly place.

christinakate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xliliumx
THIS! And Kensington market. A lot of the places there get their stuff from the same suppliers as BAF. Prices are a bit higher but you get to look at everything in person and they have gauge charts there to help you out
smiles.gif
and it's usually buy one get one free or half off at this Butterfly place.

I agree completely ! I totally forgot about Kensington. AMAZING places for some really cool stuff.

Cleopatruh

I have been wanting to get my monroe done for forever but I am so scared it would hurt a lot. I have a tattoo on my wrist though which didn't hurt at all so I'm probably going to just do it eventually. I have a friend with a ton of piercings who always gets jewelry at Hot Topic (FL).

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatruh
I have been wanting to get my monroe done for forever but I am so scared it would hurt a lot. I have a tattoo on my wrist though which didn't hurt at all so I'm probably going to just do it eventually. I have a friend with a ton of piercings who always gets jewelry at Hot Topic (FL).

it stings, but after 5 mins it's fine
smiles.gif

clslvr6spd

I currently have both of my nipples pierces, I have had them in for 8 years. I got them done when I was underage...
sneaky.gif

I also have my "hood" pierced on my vagina, I have had that in for 5 years.
I love my piercings, especially my hood, makes oral sex that much more pleasurable & I am able to reach climax that much faster!

I did have my nose pierced but my body rejected it after a day. Honestly I regret it. I have a nice little scar from it and this is why I refuse to get face piercings.
I might want to get a vertical tregus on both sides. But I am up in the air about it since the scaring.