Body splashes

KellyBean

What are your favorite body splashes? I tend to prefer them as they're cheaper and they tend not to be as overpowering. I'm trying to build up my collection. I only have a few so far, but my faves are:

-Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar
-Bath and Body Works Coconut lime verbena
-Victoria's secret Pure Seduction
-Calgon Marshmallow is my abolute fave but I CAN NOT find a backup!

M.A.C. head.

Victoria's Secret vaporizure in Sweet Craving.

That Marshmallow one from Calgon probably smells delicious. I used to love the Cotton Candy one, but I was very young then. I'd probably still love it if I smelled it hehe I used to love the White Musk one too.

MissMochaXOXO

i really love victorias secret!
coconut sugar (was limited edition) smells sooo yummy
candy baby
appletini
slice of heaven
coconut craze

check out m by mariah carey if u like that marshmellow scent! its a perfume but it smells really yummy.

BEA2LS

i love body splashes, too
smiles.gif
victoria secret is my favorite but i have been getting into bath and body works. from bbw, i like sweet pea, coconut lime, moonlight path, from victoria i like alot but i dont know whats discontiued these days (as they often get discontinued!)
i also like calgon, i have the cotton candy one mentioned and think its fun
smiles.gif

fash10nista

Definitely B&BW Vanilla Noir
B&BW Island Coconut (discontinued)
VS Coconut Craze
B&BW Black Raspberry Vanilla

MissMochaXOXO

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
theres a calgon one called tahitian orchid that I love! It reminds me of escada.

that sounds like something i'd love! i'm gonna look for that next time i'm shopping
smiles.gif

2sweet

I tend to settle for bath and body works when it comes to body splashes. I particulary like creamy coconut, raspberry vanilla, frosting forever and sweet pea.

LadyRed

I love Victoria Secret's Bare Bronze (shimmer spray- perfect for summer) and Bath and Body Works Pearberry (disc), Blushing Cherry Blossom, and Japanese Blossom

BEA2LS

i was recently on vacation and it was so hot that all i wore wear body splashes, they are great for summer and days at the beach
smiles.gif

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
my fave is black amathyst from bath & body works
thmbup.gif

that is amazing, my sister and my mom love that scent! it smells like a perfume, rather than a body splash and is very long lasting.

BEA2LS

i have a new one from bath and body works called white citrust, it is nice, very clean smelling but it's a bit.. herbal, lol. i notice their new ones are more.. earthy?
i miss the simple ones that just smelled pretty
ssad.gif

has anyone tried any of the new victoria secret ones? i have not been there in forever and i see on their website that they added some new ones since i was last there.

nichollecaren

I loved Warm Vanilla Sugar til i found Fresh Vanilla....its like Warm Vanilla Sugar on drugs! Another fave of mine is Cinnamon Bun Heaven from the BBW Temptations Line.