Bold lips, plain eyes FOTD

prinzessin784

Lately I've been really into doing bold lips with neutral eyes. Today I used my Modern Ms. lipstick for a nice change! These pics were taken after a full day of wear and tear so they're not too fresh but my makeup still survived pretty well!

face:
Select Coverup
Moistureblend
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
Shell Pearl Beauty Powder
Shooting Star MSF

Eyes:
Pink Opal pigment
Pastorale pigment
Maybelline Define-a-Lash mascara

Lips:
Modern Ms. lipstick

Let me know what you think!

100_2798.jpg

100_2799.jpg

100_2800.jpg

100_2805.jpg

yummy411

omigosh! modern ms. looks great on you. how would you say it compares to viva glam 1 lipstick. i don't think i ever saw modern ms in person since it was sold out.. off to see the swatches.

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
omigosh! modern ms. looks great on you. how would you say it compares to viva glam 1 lipstick. i don't think i ever saw modern ms in person since it was sold out.. off to see the swatches.

Thank you!!
smiles.gif
Unfortunately I don't have Viva Glam to compare it to, but from what I have seen Modern Ms. is definitely more pinkish, but with a maroon base, if that makes sense? It's really pretty though
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

You are so beautiful!! Love your lips, and love how naturally glam this turned out to be! Great FOTD!

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411

thanks!

enka

I love it! Your're really beautyfull and this lipsick is very flattering on you.
Keep posting!

Latest posts