bold lipsticks

minerva

So, I'm trying to cut back on makeup spendage, but then I realized that I only have one measley nude lipstick (honeylove) and two lipglasses (rayothon, mad cap). I'm going to study in NY at Parsons all of July, and I figured that I might want a bolder lipstick for when I go out during the night. Any recommendations? I don't know my MAC skin # stuff (as I don't use their foundations), but here're some pictures that'll hopefully help:

highhelp.jpg

hairside.jpg

laura2.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated!!

minerva

I'm going to the CCO today, so it would be -really- helpful if someone recommended something!!

Dark_Phoenix

While it's not at CCO's yet, Flowerplay l/s is a really pretty color that's buildable from medium pink to super bright (esp. when used with Cranapple liner).

CCO's should have the Lure collection still in stock, so I'd check those l/s and l/g out... Lure is a nice color l/s, it's a berry with shimmer. Sex Ray l/g is also a really lovely purple shade.

If you're at a CCO I'd check out what they have in the Holiday 2006 palettes since those l/s colors are pretty bold and you can have a variety of them in one package.

minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Frost
While it's not at CCO's yet, Flowerplay l/s is a really pretty color that's buildable from medium pink to super bright (esp. when used with Cranapple liner).

CCO's should have the Lure collection still in stock, so I'd check those l/s and l/g out... Lure is a nice color l/s, it's a berry with shimmer. Sex Ray l/g is also a really lovely purple shade.

If you're at a CCO I'd check out what they have in the Holiday 2006 palettes since those l/s colors are pretty bold and you can have a variety of them in one package.

Thank you so much! I'll definitely check those out, and I'll probably head to my FS store sometime before I go on vacation to grab a couple of things.
smiles.gif

me_jelly

If you want to try a bolder pink - try lustering
If you want to try a bolder coral - try eager or vegas volt
If you want to try a sheer red - try lady bug