Bollywood and the make-up they use

saniyairshad

I love Bollywood, and Khamila, girl this is for you... I am sooo obsessed in knowing what they're wearing...LOL
cutey.gif

SOURCE
Ayesha Takia: Blush-on, mascara and mocca lipstick from Mac and chapstick from Molten Brown is what I dig for. 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera, Cheery by Christian Dior and True Star by Tommy Hilfiger are among my favourite brands in fragrance. Neha Dhupia: I am very particular about my makeup as we practically live in it for long hours when we are shooting. I only use MAC and Bobbi Brown as these suit my skin and they are in tune with the international trends in makeup
Esha Deol: I am very particular about my skin and trust only Mac as it suits my skin. I also like Clarins moisturizers as they are very light.
Simone Singh: If not on shoots I use very little make-up. I like Estee Lauder's kohl and mascara, Chanel and Dior lip gloss as they suit my skin well.
Tanushree: Make-up is another big domain I shop for. I like Christian Dior foundation and nail polish, Mac eye shadows and lip glosses. I also use Nina Ricci lip gloss and Revlon nail polish. I don't use Indian products as I am not too sure of their quality.
Shilpa Shetty: I use products from Mac, Stella, Estee Lauder and Nars. I don't stick to one brand. If a colour suits my skin tone I may even go for a new brand. Before I go to bed, I use Johnson's baby oil to get rid of the makeup on my face and then dab it with a hot towel.
Amrita Arora: I am not very fond of make-up. But if I use I am very particular about the brands. I draw on mascara by Estee Lauder, kajal by Revlon and fruity lipgloss and cheek tint from MAC. They suit my skin tone and are very soft on sensitive skin.
Nina Manuel: I use blushers of Japanese brand Shu Uemura. For mascara, lipsticks, eye shadow or compact powder I either go for Makeup Forever or Christian Dior as these brands are of very good quality and come in amazing colours to choose from. I only use Biotherm moisturiser. But this time I also picked up a Biotherm lip-gloss and I am very kicked about the colour.
Sophie Chowdhury: I am a big fan of makeup. I don’t understand how girls in India say that they prefer not to wear any makeup. In fact abroad they teach you that a good moisturiser, sunscreen, and foundation are very important to protect your skin. I always wear foundation, lip gloss and mascara when I go out. My favourite brands are Mac for lipsticks and lip gloss, Chanel foundation, and Trish McEvoy.
Koena Mitra: For my stage shows and shoots the brands I stick to for cosmetics are Derma, Krylol, Mac and Bobby Brown. I usually shop at Beautiful in Khar or from make-up artists Bharat and Doris’s make-up counter at Citi Mall. They generally have all the uncommon and latest stuff in make-up. When I am not facing the camera I dab Kohl pencil, Mac gloss and very little cream blush. I hate using a base cream unless it’s very imperative.

Latest posts