• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Bollywood-ish (Bright Pink and Green Cut Crease with 120 Palette)

fondasaurusrex

Here is the look we are going for today !
IMG_5377.jpg

The products we will be using today are :
-120 Palette from Ebay
-A Primer (I'm using Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
-A white eyeliner pencil
-Black Eyeliner (I'm using Fluidline)
-Makeup remover or tape
-Your normal foundation/concealer/face stuff
-False Eyelashes/ Glue

Brushes needed :
Small eyeshadow brush
Blending brush
Concealer or lip brush
Eyeliner brush

Okay so after you have gathered all your materials it is time to get started!

Step 1: Prime your eye with your primer.

Step 2: Using a white eyeliner pencil, draw a line in the general area of your crease and extend it out a bit.
IMG_5854.jpg

Step 3: Using a q-tip, your finger, or a stiff brush blend the line upward.
IMG_5855.jpg

Step 4: Now use a light gold eyeshadow to highlight your browbone.
IMG_5858.jpg
IMG_5860.jpg

Step 5: Put an orange in between the highlight and the white line.
IMG_5861.jpg
IMG_5863.jpg

Don't forget to blend! You can either blend after every step, or blend at the end when all your colors are placed.
IMG_5866.jpg

Step 6: Now place a pink under the orange. Make sure you don't go past the white line.
IMG_5867.jpg
IMG_5870.jpg

Step 7: Fill in the majority of your eyelid underneath the pink with a white eyeliner.
IMG_5871.jpg

Step 8: Now take a gold-ish green-ish color and place it on the outer 2/3 of the white.
IMG_5872.jpg
IMG_5873.jpg

Step 9: Using the same light gold as in Step 4 blend the green into the white eyeliner.
IMG_5875.jpg

Step 10: It's time to clean up the outer corner. Take a makeup wipe and clean it up.
IMG_5876.jpg

IMG_5877.jpg

Step 11: Now make your outer more greeeeeen. Take a lime green and apply it on the outer 1/3 of your eye and on your lower lashline. Blend the lower lashline with the light gold.
IMG_5884.jpg
IMG_5885.jpg

Step 12: Okay so we are almost done with the eyes. Line your eyes, Curl your lashes, put on false lashes, and put on mascara !
IMG_5887.jpg
IMG_5888.jpg
IMG_5890.jpg

Oh yeah, and do your eyebrows. There are tons of tutorials out there so i'm not going to show you how.

IMG_5899.jpg

I'm using an still angled brush and a dark matte brown.

Step 13: Now clean up any fallout that you might have and put on your foundation. You could also add some blush, contour, and highlight. Again there are tons of tutorials out there.

Step 14: Time for lips. You could either use a lipstick, or you could mix your own color like I did.
IMG_5904.jpg
IMG_5905.jpg

I used a shimmery red from the palette mixed with a clear lipgloss.

Finished !
choochoo.gif

Now let's go take some pictures !

IMG_5370.jpg

IMG_5377.jpg

Here's a more neutral lip
IMG_5412.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

soglambitious

VERY NICE! I thought this was going to look kooky and drag-queenish at first, but its very pretty and almost subtle in a way. Great tut!

MacVirgin

Well done!. I like it more with the more neutral lips.
The colors are so vibrant! i need to get one of those paletts
graucho.gif

mellybelly

I really admire this look. You made something that looked like it would take a lot to accomplish and simplified it for a bright yet beautiful look. Thank you.

nattyngeorge

Wow! Awesome tut! This was really helpful. I'm going to try this.. with different colors though since I don't have any of those
ssad.gif

aeroerin

Amazing tut. The shape you used for the eye makeup is really daring, but you wear it perfectly!

Latest posts