Bond No. 9?

s0_fam0us

Anyone use any of their fragrances? I fell in love with one of the bottles (I'm ridiculous), but am NOT paying the cash for it. I was just curious to see if anyone has ever used any of these scents, and what you thought of them... they seem to have a ton of them.

Bond No. 9

This is the bottle I fell in love with, in case you were curious. lol... the Swarovski ones are really nice, too...

http://www.bondno9.com/images/photos...jpg?1222326175

concertina

If you're interested to try the fragrances, I really love Perfume Samples, Perfume Decants and Vintage Perfumes - The Perfumed Court. They decant expensive fragrances into smaller sizes. So alas, no pretty bottle.
smiles.gif

I really love Lexington Avenue, from the Warhol collection. It is *so* unique!

KristyVictoria

Bond has a sampling program you might want to take advantage of, I believe it is 6 sample vials for $6, and it's much cheaper than The Perfumed Court (and you'll get way more, 2.5 mL vials compared to the TPC's 1 mL for $3.)

For a good sampling of their best scents, I would recommend:
Broadway Nite, Chinatown, Saks for Her, Chelsea Flowers, Scent of Peace and New Haarlem. (Although if you like vanilla or chocolate you might want to substitute one of those with So New York - it's sort of like Angel, but better.)
Their # is 1.877.273.3369. HTH!

My personal favorites are Saks for Her, Broadway Nite, and Chelsea Flowers.
smiles.gif

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristyVictoria
Bond has a sampling program you might want to take advantage of, I believe it is 6 sample vials for $6, and it's much cheaper than The Perfumed Court (and you'll get way more, 2.5 mL vials compared to the TPC's 1 mL for $3.)

For a good sampling of their best scents, I would recommend:
Broadway Nite, Chinatown, Saks for Her, Chelsea Flowers, Scent of Peace and New Haarlem. (Although if you like vanilla or chocolate you might want to substitute one of those with So New York - it's sort of like Angel, but better.)
Their # is 1.877.273.3369. HTH!

My personal favorites are Saks for Her, Broadway Nite, and Chelsea Flowers.
smiles.gif

Thanks! It wouldn't let me pick any samples from their website though unless I ordered something.
ssad.gif
I was able to find some on eBay though, so I picked them up to start with.
smiles.gif

KristyVictoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0_fam0us
Thanks! It wouldn't let me pick any samples from their website though unless I ordered something.
ssad.gif
I was able to find some on eBay though, so I picked them up to start with.
smiles.gif

No, unfortunately you do have to call them to take part of the 6 samples for $6 deal, but they are very friendly
greengrin.gif

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristyVictoria
No, unfortunately you do have to call them to take part of the 6 samples for $6 deal, but they are very friendly
greengrin.gif

Ohhh! Really?! I'll call them today then.
smiles.gif
I wasn't able to get samples of everything you suggested. haha... Thanks!!!

s0_fam0us

Okay, so you were NOT kidding. The guy I spoke with was by FAR the most helpful customer service rep I've ever encountered.

I'm excited to get my samples.
smiles.gif