Boobs!

glam8babe

i hate my boobs they are soo tiny but my bf loves them. I do have a nice ass though IMO and ive had lots of comments on it which is great because most girls here have flat asses.

I do want implants in the future and i dont care what anyone thinks because its what i want and it will make me more confident and also feel better about myself.

I hate it when dirty old men stare at your chest its soo sick! i was on the bus one time with my friend and this old man got on with his 2 grandchildren and as he sat down he was gawping at my chest [even though i have tiny boobs] but i felt soo uncomfortable and sick it was horrible!

Krasevayadancer

My boyfriend is definitely a boob man. I mean obsessed to the point where he cannot get enough of them. Honestly though, i think it is more confidence than size of boobs. I think a man likes a woman who knows what she has, and knows that she is a woman.

It is no secret that I have large boobs, and I almost feel all the more unique for it. I am the little girl with the huge boobs, and I am kind of proud of that. I hope I don't sound shallow, but I revel in the fact that my boobs are as big as they are and they make me who i am. Do i have a prejudice against girls with small boobs? No- but I do have a problem with girls who will call me a slut or disgusting because even turtlenecks show too much cleavage on me. Prejudice no matter who its directed at sucks.

All in all ladies, its not the size of your boobs, but the size of your confidence that matters.

ginger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
No- but I do have a problem with girls who will call me a slut or disgusting because even turtlenecks show too much cleavage on me.

They are just jealous! If I had cleavage I'd be showing it off
winks.gif

It depends on the guy just like how women like different parts of a man. Boobs may attract men to you but your personality and mind keeps them.

righteothen

Some men love boobs, some men love ass, some men love feet. If you have a body part, there is a man out there who loves that part the most.

My husband loves my boobs, and ass, and legs, and arms, and... I think you get the picture. I think he started with my boobs, but has since moved on to the "all body" stage ^_^.

Also, unless the man is really shallow, if a man is really in that relationship, that woman is the most beautiful woman in the world to them, and they could really care less about if there are stretch marks, or small/big boobs, or small/big ass, etc.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by righteothen
Some men love boobs, some men love ass, some men love feet. If you have a body part, there is a man out there who loves that part the most.

My husband loves my boobs, and ass, and legs, and arms, and... I think you get the picture. I think he started with my boobs, but has since moved on to the "all body" stage ^_^.

Also, unless the man is really shallow, if a man is really in that relationship, that woman is the most beautiful woman in the world to them, and they could really care less about if there are stretch marks, or small/big boobs, or small/big ass, etc.

couldn't agree more.
smiles.gif

most of the guys i've dealt with have been really big fans of the chest area which i find odd since i'm only a b cup...but i guess that's really all they have to look at since i don't have much of an ass hahaha.
lol.gif
but in reality, i think most guys are more impressed by my legs than anything else. kind of sad, huh? hahaha!

Cosmopolitics

I think that most men love all kinds of boobs. So long as they are boobs, whether they are small or big, round or flat, as long as they are boobs, they love 'em.

Believe it or not, I actually think women care more about the size of another's chest than the men do!

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitics
Believe it or not, I actually think women care more about the size of another's chest than the men do!

Thats defeneteley a true statment.
winks.gif

Latest posts