Booked a full leg wax. First time.

sel00187

I have just booked a full leg wax for friday. usually i epilate but this doesnt get all of my hairs out and they dont feel smooth at all and they grow back really quick. because im used to epilating do you think waxing will hurt as much? is there any thing i can do to make it easier for the woman? my hair is quite long but there are still hairs underneath my skin, like black dots does this matter? im worried she'll critisize my legs :confused:

Juneplum

hon it's not about making it easier for her - it's about making it easy for YOU!!! it may not hurt as much since ur use to using the epilator, but you may want to take 2 Tylenol before you go so it'll be less painful. if not, ask her to use the numbing lotion/gel on you before she waxes, that way it won't hurt.. her job is not to criticize your legs, and if she does - find a new salon!

sel00187

thank you so much! feel loads better now
smiles.gif
is Tylenol just like paracetemol?

sel00187

didnt get it done in the end. ive found out what the little black dots on my legs where...its the second lot of hair or something. she was so so soooo nice! she said give that another 2 weeks and you'll be fine rather than me take your money and have to come back in two weeks to get it done again. so ive booked another appointment for 2 weeks. im so chuffed with her!