Boots+jeans help

incorporeal_x

First of all my style is pretty much jeans, t-shirts and coach sneakers and that's really as far as I go haha.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisp lay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=XG-206145&page=1&cgname=OSSHUBOOMCL&rfnbr=3175

I really want these boots (black) but I don't know how to wear them. Would wearing them over jeans look dumb? Like tucking them in? I don't think any jeans I have now would fit into boots like that.

Indigowaters

Yes, you would need straight leg jeans to tuck into these. I tried with bootcut and it just doesn't work.

amoona

Never had this but most of the time I see girls wear similar boots with skinny leg jeans. I've seen some girls wear them with bootcut jeans or flare jeans without tucking them in and some girls can pull it off. You just gotta try it.

Moppit

I would tuck my jeans in for sure so everyone could see how beautiful they are. If your jeans are over the boots there isn't much point to buy a boot with detailing because you would never see it.

so_siqqq

Those are cute! Yeah, you can tuck them into skinny jeans and I think they would possibly look pretty cute with shorts and a simple white top.

~LadyLocks~

eyelove.gif
Thoes are sooo cute!! I might just have to get me some!!!

I have lots of boots and wear my jeans tucked in and I don't own a pair of skinny jeans! As long as your jeans are kinda fitted then you should be ok.