Bored, are you ??

TISH1124

^^^ That is what happened to me lol.....I am bored right now...But about to go Christmas shopping...Going to American Girl ...I love that place ....Gotta get my stepdaughter a doll. Wish they had this type of place when I was a kid...The little girls in there getting their dolls hair styled and washed is the cutest thing ever!!

xllmodelcece

im at work bored! trying to study but i can only study so much! im tryin to also find dupes for mac with maybaline, revlon, lorel... thats all the stupid drug stores carry =[

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^ That is what happened to me lol.....I am bored right now...But about to go Christmas shopping...Going to American Girl ...I love that place ....Gotta get my stepdaughter a doll. Wish they had this type of place when I was a kid...The little girls in there getting their dolls hair styled and washed is the cutest thing ever!!

Good luck! The one in Chicago scares the living daylights out of me. Too many aggressive people there. Their staff impresses me, though. They're so nice to everyone.

I'm not bored, I'm just anxious and angry. We've been without hot water since Monday, and I'm tired of bathing at the sink. My landlord can't tell me when they'll finish installing the new heater. My hair is this gross oily mess.

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I'm hella bored. I'm at work, and I'm dying to say F*** You, I quit! but hey, a girl has to eat!

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
Gosh!! That was good ...

I saw this thread and it made me smile, coz that exactly what I'm doing right now. Looking for something that I haven't already read to keep me interested.I'm at work and it's 2:56pm... another 2hrs and 4 mintues of work left. Or a bit less. Sometimes my boss let me leave at 4:30 so here's hoping, I never stay til 5 hehe!!

Mabelle

im pretty bored too. I often find myself sitting on the laptop at night/channel surfering with no aim. It's funny cause im crazy busy with school, but whenever i have down time i feel bored and restless.

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_mel_xo
I saw this thread and it made me smile, coz that exactly what I'm doing right now. Looking for something that I haven't already read to keep me interested.I'm at work and it's 2:56pm... another 2hrs and 4 mintues of work left. Or a bit less. Sometimes my boss let me leave at 4:30 so here's hoping, I never stay til 5 hehe!!

Wow, you get off before 5 pm ??!! Gawddd, why doesn't somebody knock on my boss's head ?? Gosh, its only 10.36 am here. But, yea, I had an awesome time yesterday! No boss so, left at 5.30!! Woohoo
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
im pretty bored too. I often find myself sitting on the laptop at night/channel surfering with no aim. It's funny cause im crazy busy with school, but whenever i have down time i feel bored and restless.

I feel you ... I wish I had some more work!
true.gif
As soon as am done with it, am like 'Ok, what now!!' ... Wish I could juggle between jobs or somethin
th_e2cloud9.gif

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
I am craving a toasted cheese bagel slathered in cream cheese

I have been for a week

;_;

What's stoppin ya ??
th_dunno.gif
Go get it girl !!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif

cupcake_x

Yep, I'm bored too- Bored to the point where I'm actually watching this Paris Hiltons my new BFF trash on TV. O_O!!

Latest posts