Bored & Impassioned

anita22

I've had Impassioned for a while now but haven't been brave enough to wear it yet. Thought I'd give it a test drive when I was stuck at home this afternoon.

What I used: (all MAC unless otherwise stated)

Face
Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot primer
Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Studio Sculpt concealer in NC30
Studio Fix Powder NC35

Cheeks
Studio Stick in NC44 to contour
Mocha blush

Eyes
Bobbi Brown Longwear Cream Shadow in Sandy Gold
Vanilla e/s
Charcoal Brown e/s
Brun e/s
Smashbox Eye Brightening pencil
Smashbox Cream Eyeliner in Caviar
Smashbox Bionic mascara
e.l.f. lashes in 'Natural'

Brows
Billion Dollar Brows brow powder in Taupe
Billion Dollar Brows brow gel

Lips
Impassioned l/s
Hard Coral lip varnish

Thanks for looking!

iheartmakeup

impassioned looks great on you! be brave and show the world
lol.gif
studio fix looks so good on you, I wish there was a lighter shade so I could use it, boo!

totally random- are you in the uk at the moment?

anita22

Thanks for all your lovely comments
heart.gif
It's a lot brighter than it looks in the pic, however I am going to wait till the right occasion and wear it out
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
impassioned looks great on you! be brave and show the world
lol.gif
studio fix looks so good on you, I wish there was a lighter shade so I could use it, boo!

totally random- are you in the uk at the moment?

Thanks. Studio Fix is my HG, I've had just about every MAC foundation formula at some point and I always come back to it. I wish MAC would expand the colour choices, seem to be a lot of people who want a lighter shade.

Yes, I just moved to the UK from NZ recently, hubby is studying here and I am looking for a job. Not too much going right now though unfortunately. Might have to be a lady of leisure for a little while!

Blueeyesangel18

That colour is gorgeous on you I really think you would get away with it in the daytime however if you are not comfortable wearing it in the day definately wear it on a night out its too hot to be missed out on!!

Mabelle

Holy Crap! You are absolutely stunning!!! Have you ever done modeling? I seriously love your face!

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
Holy Crap! You are absolutely stunning!!! Have you ever done modeling? I seriously love your face!

No, I haven't, but aww thanks, you're a sweetie
blush-anim-cl.gif