bored = test wondergrass!

gabi1129

i was a little bored, and what turned out to be just some e/s fun turned into some lip fun too!

sc_000.png

sc_001.png

sc002.png

MUFE - yellow e/s [name isnt on it anymore]
MAC - White Frost e/s, Electric Eel e/s, Wondergrass e/s, Divine Lime g/e/l, Peacocky g/e/l, Spunsilver g/e/l, Astonish all over gloss

i used the gloss both on my lips and lids to help the e/s stay put! it works great, it does crease after a while!

franimal

that is so awesome! your lips look so cool, they look way more like the blue lippie should have looked than the way it did.

franimal

I love the avatar you made with this! I keep wanting to look at these pics cuz your lips look like candy!

gabi1129

lol. thats great, i so need to do something similar to this with romping but idk what other color to do it with. maybe w/ wonder grass as well. or maybe stars n rockets or maybe even rule/firespot. oh the ideas!

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi1129
i was a little bored, and what turned out to be just some e/s fun turned into some lip fun too!

sc_000.png

sc_001.png

sc002.png

MUFE - yellow e/s [name isnt on it anymore]
MAC - White Frost e/s, Electric Eel e/s, Wondergrass e/s, Divine Lime g/e/l, Peacocky g/e/l, Spunsilver g/e/l, Astonish all over gloss

i used the gloss both on my lips and lids to help the e/s stay put! it works great, it does crease after a while!

YAY
clap.gif
clap.gif
I am glad I got Wondergrass. Looks luscious, baby.:teehee:

stephie06

omg i love it! you're amazing, i seriously cannot do a duo-color on my lips like that but you applied it fabulously!!!!
smiles.gif