Boredom FOTD [pic heavy]

sweetxxglamour

Sorry for the size. I can't resize them because I have the same links posted on another website...
ssad.gif

dklf.jpg

fotddd.jpg

Products Used:

Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup - shade 146
Wet n' Wild Cream eyeshadow [base]
HIP Eyeshadow Duo - Cheeky [brown right side]
Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow - Night Sky
Covergirl Volume Exact eyeshadow in Black
Victorias Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss

~Coco~

Wow, your skin is so amazing! I LOVE the eyeshadow, you did an amazing job blending and applying.
clap.gif
That lipstick is so perfect for you, I wish I had your skintone, on me it would look flat and boring!

What so cool to see is that you only used 1 highend product, it's nice to see that other drugstore products can looks SO good.

Thanks for the pics..so fun!

lafemmenoir

Very pretty. How does the WnW creme work as a base? Do you use a thin amount and how long until it begins to crease? I really love your skin as well and agree there is a demand for diverse products and you have great skills.

sweetxxglamour

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
Very pretty. How does the WnW creme work as a base? Do you use a thin amount and how long until it begins to crease? I really love your skin as well and agree there is a demand for diverse products and you have great skills.

Well it works okay. I've never actually bought a real base so I can't compare. I use a pretty thin amount. Usually it never creases unless I use a lot of the creme eyeshadow.

&& I'm sorry that it took me so long to respond!