Botanical <3 and Blue Peep brightness!

SonRisa

2 FOTD's . . .

I don't know why Botanical hasn't gotten much love from people.
ssad.gif
I <3 it and no don't think it's like Moth Brown.

26.jpg

23.jpg

18.jpg

7.jpg

12.jpg

Face: Studio Moisture Cream, Strobe Cream, Fix +, Moisture Feed Eye

Eyes: Beiging from crease to browbone, Lavender Sky with 224 brush in crease, deep shadow paint on eyelid with 236 brush, Botanical on eyelid with 242 brush, Shadowy Lady on outer crease with 219 brush, Spring Up! on browbone with 216 brush. Cut and doubled up #3 lashes and Fibre Rich mascara in All Black. Violet Underground underneath lower lashes.

Cheeks: Sweet William Blushcreme on cheeks with 192 brush, Flirt and Tease blush with 187 brush and Shy Angel blush over it and as highlight with 225 brush.

Lips: Dervish lipliner and Florabundi lipstick.

19eye.jpg

lips11.jpg

2.jpg

16.jpg

Face: Strobe cream, microfine refinisher and fast response eye cream. NW20 select moisture cover underneath eyes.

Eyes: Baselight paint as base with 239 brush, Soft brown in crease with 224 brush, SPring Up! on lid and browbone with 275 brush. Love-Bud on lid with 236 brush and outer browbone with 275 brush. Shag, Botanical and Carbon on outer crease with 219 brush and Rule on inner crease with 219 brush. Blue Peep Fluidline with 266 brush as upper liner and lower waterline liner. Engraved on upper waterline. Rule underneath lower lashes on outer portion of eye with 219 brush, Love-Bud on inner portion. Zoom Black mascara and Blue Peep fluidline on tips of lashes. Strut and Blackberry on brows with 266 brush.

Cheeks: Sweet William blushcreme with 192 brush and Love-Bud eyeshadow with 275 brush. Refined Golden with 168 brush to contour face.

Lips: Walnut lipliner, Hot Poppy lipstick and Love-Bud eyeshadow in center on bottom lip.

brandi

i'm soo happy that you post your FOTD!! i love it all the time no matter what.... it gives me ideas and what colors look great together that you never knew would! you are beautifulll!!! and i love you on every post!

MACGoddess

Awesome! Did you get inspiration for the second look from IMAN's Book? I have done a look that looks just like that and that is where I got the idea... That looks like utter HOTNESS!

SugarAsh182

Both are hot as usual! Botanical looks a little purple-y on you! On me it looks very muddy :-/ I was contemplating taking it back, but now I'll have to try it again! Looks amazing on you!

Latest posts