Boudoir Photos? Anyone...

kimberlane

I was just wondering if anyone on here has taken boudoir photos for their SO? For tose wondering what they are they are professional sexy photos where you are either naked or barely clothed.

*Stargazer*

I have. I did them for DH when he deployed the second time. They are awesome. I did it with a female photog and it was a blast.

Shadowy Lady

I have done it and gave it to my husband as a wedding present. I actually got them done by a photographer guy friend. I was wearing a lingerie set in most of them and in one shot just my underwear and I held a sheet to cover my boobs.

I thought it would be intimidating but my friend is a professional and not even once I felt self-conscious. My husband loves the photos btw
smiles.gif

User93

i wanna doooo it! I wanna be a pr0n model for my man (who said that?
tong.gif
)

I just think he will be mad a photographer saw me in a lingerie, and well, maybe he wont like even the idea of a woman photographer.. But i'm sleeping dreaming of making him pics like that.

MAC_Pixie04

When I took photography classes, I actually shot some of a friend, and she didn't even have to get naked. I was inspired by an old B&W pic of Marilyn Monroe, she's wrapped in white sheets and has a very fresh "I wake up this sexy" look about her.

I modernized the ones I took of my friend, we kept the all white linens, more emphasized makeup (black & white pics) but we added patent leather, black pumps as a contrast against the sheet. I shot them with a #5 filter so that they'd be really intense in contrast, and did a few close ups. Underneath the sheet, she kept on her underwear and wore a strapless bra. I did them for a portfolio, but her man was very very excited to have them lol

There's a company her in San Diego that specializes in female photos, they have an all female staff and lots of costume and prop choices. We're a big military town, so women often have them taken to send to their boys on leave, or as gifts when they come back. I've thought of having some done, I saw a section in their online portfolio and they had plus sized girls, and it looked very very tasteful. If I can find the link, I'll post it =)

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
There's a company her in San Diego that specializes in female photos, they have an all female staff and lots of costume and prop choices. We're a big military town, so women often have them taken to send to their boys on leave, or as gifts when they come back. I've thought of having some done, I saw a section in their online portfolio and they had plus sized girls, and it looked very very tasteful. If I can find the link, I'll post it =)

Are you talking about Bad Kitty by any chance? I had mine done by Cin at Bad Kitty. She's down a few miles off 8. She was AWESOME.

kimberlane

wow guys thanks for the info. It sounds like it would be fun. Kinda like that show "How to look good naked." Unless I got the pics and didn't like them, but I am sure I'd prolly be like wow, I didn't thinkI looked that good.

kaliraksha

Anyone know of a place like Bad Kitty in TX? I'm also interested in doing a little something like this... but mostly for me =)

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
"I wake up this sexy"

someday i am going to use this line. i don't know when there will be an opportunity to say something so witty, but i will use it one day.

benzito_714

i am going to do this for my anniversary-my only problem is where will he put it? i am going to blow out my hair so i can have my 'fro and wear one of his shirts-posing very sexy. since i am a photographer i may have one of my buddies just point and shoot and i develop them.

Mabelle

i think i want to do this for my bf for our 5th anniversary. one year to get in shape! woot!

CantAffordMAC

I have taken some myself but not professionally
sneaky.gif

I'd LOVE to do this...like, tomorrow. Hmmm...thanks for the idea...
greengrin.gif

kaliraksha

Yeah I helped a friend do it too... but I'm so far from a professional. I took a simple photography seminar in middle school and basically it was just pictures of what she does all day... waking up... eating breakfast... some where cute some where sexier... but they had a long distance relationship so it was a way to "see" what she did without him. She had it made into a photobook on snapfish and put little special subtext on all the pages.

Kayteuk

I had some glamour shots done a while back for my boyfriend. They turned out really good and It was a lot of fun!

I may do some again soon! =) If anyone wants some good London photographers names let me know!

User93

I took fotos of myself aswell.. And let me tell you they turned out really nice! Self-made fotos ftw
sneaky.gif
I mean.. i cant go to a fotographer now, and im really not sure my bf gonna like even a woman doing this. And man i enjoyed taking those pics!