Bought a dress for my friends wedding..

reh

I bought myself a dress for my friends wedding...i usually never ever wear dresses...and she will be so shocked.
greengrin.gif

Now I'm looking for shoes (I'd prefer high one, because I'm pretty tiny), a purse...and some kind of thing that i can throw over my shoulders.
hmm.gif
Maybe just a silk scarf? Or one of those bolero thingies?
I also have no clue what kind of jewelry I could wear with the dress.

I have a friend who lives in the states at the moment, so he has to go shopping if you ladies have some nice suggestions for me.
clap.gif

Thank you!!
curtsey.gif

Thats the dress I've bought

knoxydoll

First off that's a gorgeous dress. I have two suggestions depending on what you want to have more focus, or which colours you prefere.

Either go with bold jewelery or bold shoes.

BOLD JEWELERY:
I would suggest Turquoise or Red. For a necklas I would suggest one like Carmen Diaz wore to the Costume Gala... (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...-institute.jpg)
Or go for something a little simpler like pendant one, but with bold colour.
Stay with some simple shoes in a colour similar to your dress, open toe maybe a little strappy.

BOLD SHOES:
Go for some hot colour full on pumps. Patent leather in red would make a huge statement. Or go for some jewel tones like turquoise or purple. Just make sure the shoes are comfy and smoking. Keep jewelery simple like a few gold chains or a long string of pearls.

If it were me I'd wear red pumps with two long strings of pearls in black and white.

kaliraksha

OK so I second Knoxydolls suggestion a million fold. I say turqouise is your best accent color or you can stick with the whole metals theme.

minerva

Oh my gosh, I got the same dress at my BCBG outlet for $30! Still haven't worn it, though (I got it nearly a year ago)

I have no idea what to pair it with, either.. I was thinking silver or gold, but that seems too boring/ old...

GL finding items to match it!

reh

Quote:
Originally Posted by minerva
Oh my gosh, I got the same dress at my BCBG outlet for $30! Still haven't worn it, though (I got it nearly a year ago)

I have no idea what to pair it with, either.. I was thinking silver or gold, but that seems too boring/ old...

GL finding items to match it!

I bought it for $35
clap.gif

Thanks a bunch for the suggestions ladies, I think I'm gonna go with bold jewellery, turquoise sounds really really nice!
smiles.gif

Latest posts